Chapter 24

I didn't mean to—

"Excuse me... Sir?"

Jimin snapped out of his trance to see a very young, handsome looking man.

"I just wanted to check on you. You've been here quite a while, and you're glued to the grave."

"Ah... Thanks for worrying, I'm fine...
Mr...?"

"Namjoon. Kim Namjoon."

"I'm Jimin. Park Jimin!"

Jimin smiled at the man, then diverted his attention back down to his dad. His smile slowly turned into a frown.

"Visiting a loved one?"

"Yes. My parents."

Jimin's eyes widened, "I'm so sorry!"

"Oh, no need to apologize. It's okay." Namjoon also bent down and sat next to Jimin so he could give the silver hair some comfort.

Jimin sighed and looked at Namjoon, "Are you done visiting your parents?"

"Yes! Um, I've been here for almost an hour. Can't believe I didn't see you earlier."

Jimin smiled at that, "I don't want to go back, but I have my son and my best friend waiting for me."

Namjoon's eyes beamed, "A son?! How old is he?! Can I see him?"

He always wanted to be a dad and little kids, making his heart warm and making him feel happy. He wished he could be a dad one day, too.

Jimin felt comfort and peace when he was around Namjoon. He nodded his head and got up, "Let's leave the graveyard, though."

Both men walked side by side, Namjoon growing excited to see Jimin's son.

"I'll call my best friend, hold on."

And Jimin did. He informed where he was and asked him to bring Jeonsan along.

They only had to wait a little while before a worried Taehyung and a crying Jeonsan came running.

"PAPA!"

"JIMIN!"

Jimin chuckled and hugged Jeonsan, holding him as close as possible, "Sorry, Sannie. Papa needed a mini break. And sorry Taehyung, I didn't inform you..."

Jimin noticed Jeongguk hadn't come, which brought him relief. He wasn't ready to see the younger and was fine by living away from him for a little while.

"Ah! I almost forgot. Jeonsan, this is—"

"MR. JOON!!"

Jeonsan ran towards Namjoon and hugged his legs. He giggled.

"You know Namjoon...?"

"Papa! This is the teacher who teaches at my school! He teaches higher grades, but he always makes time to visit Ree and I!"

Namjoon quickly put the puzzle pieces together, "Oh, my God! You're Jeon Jimin! Father of Jeonsan and husband of Jeon Jeongguk, the famous CEO! What a small world!"

Jimin nervously laughed, "That's me...!"

Taehyung eyed the tall man. He knew him from somewhere, but who? Why did the blonde man look so familiar. The image was right in front of his mind, but he couldn't grasp it. Was he a stranger he met? Was it Déjà vu? He shrugged it off and focused on the conversation at hand.

"Mr. Joon helps me in all sorts of stuff! He's so nice to Ree and I, and he's so handsome, too!!"

Jimin and Taehyung watched as Namjoon and Jeonsan had their little reunion. Namjoon casually stroked the boy's head as he listened to Jeonsan rant about how Ree doesn't listen to him and causes trouble.