Alternative Ending

Hii!! So I decided to do this because it's been on my mind for quite some time. I hope this doesn't make you cry too much because... :))

All this continues from Chapter 48. If you can recall, they were in the car talking while watching the sunset!

~°~

"I love you to the moon and back."

"And I love you."

The two lovebirds were happily staring into each other.

"Baby?"

Jimin frowned. He clutched his chest and coughed. Sudden pain spiked through his chest as it spread everywhere throughout his whole body. His eyes widened, and he cried.

"JIMIN? WHAT'S WRONG?!"

Jeongguk immediately started the ignition and reversed the car out of parking. He pulled out his phone and dialled Yoongi's number, clumsily.

"Dr. Min, speaking. How may I help you?"

Jeongguk yelled, "SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH JIMIN!"

"How's that possible? Bring him to the hospital immediately!"

Jeongguk ended the call and kept his phone down. He was sure that he was gonna get a speeding ticket for driving so fast and recklessly, but he doesn't give a damn. His lover's life was on the line, and he would waste millions if it meant to keep Jimin safe and healthy.

"J-Jeongguk... It hurts... It hurts so much..." Jimin cried. Jimin tried to reach his shaky hand towards Jeongguk and placed it on his thigh.

The younger speared a brief glance towards Jimin and gulped, "We'll be there in just two minutes! Please hold on. Please, Jimin..."

All that commotion and reckless driving woke Jeonsan up from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Daddy...? What's going on?"

Jeongguk glanced at the back and bit his lip, "Baby, Papa's in pain. Can you hold his hand?"

Jeonsan immediately held Jimin's hand. His scared eyes stared at his father, who was in so much pain. He wanted nothing but to kiss the pain away.

They finally arrived at the hospital, and there at the front, Yoongi was waiting for them with a stretcher. He quickly asked the medical team to go help Jeongguk, and soon they descended towards the ER.

Jimin felt his vision flicker. He was in so much pain. His chest hurt so much, and he was sure it was because of his illness.

He was scared.

Was this how it was supposed to end? No. Jimin didn't want to end like this. He didn't want this. He never asked for this kind of life! He wants to live and wants to be with his family.

He could hear people screaming and shouting around him. His eyes shed tears as they searched to see his family one last time. He knew this was the end. He could feel it. He's been in pain before, but never has it exceeded this much.

He can feel his consciousness slipping away.

That's when his eyes met Jeongguk's terrified ones. He was crying. Oh, how Jimin wished he could wipe the tears away. His eyes then met Jeonsan's. He wished nothing but to hold him closer.

He smiled. His voice had given up on him. He could almost feel his parched throat, so he used his only option.

He raised his pinky. Indicating he was trying to say something using sign language.

Then he used his index finger and thumb to create an 'L'.

Finally, he extended both his thumb and pinky and closed the rest.