Chapter 4

You were the one for me—

"Mr. Jeon. Your request is fulfilled. Would you like to see it?" Jeongguk's eyes lit up, and he smiled, "REALLY? SHOW ME!"

His secretary led him towards his office, and he was met with the most beautiful picture in his life. A portrait of his family was hung on his wall. His eyes travelled to every inch, marvelling at the well-done photo. "It's...so wow! Look at my little baby! Sannie looks adorable, Andy my Jimin looks so beautiful. This is so amazingly made..."

"I'm glad you like it, Mr. Jeon."

"I love it! Thank you so much, Ms. Shin."

~°~

Jimin was bored.

He wanted to go home.

He looked over his shoulder to see his boss ogling at him, which made him freak out. He quickly rushed towards the storage room and closed the door.

Creepy bastard. Can't he stare at his lover like that. What the fuck.

He walked into the storage room and turned the lights on. Sighing to himself, he leaned on the wall and opened his phone.

The sound of the door creaking was heard and Jimin's head jolted up to see his boss with that smirk of his. Back off or I'll kick you, asshole.

"Jimin~"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "What?"

"Have some fun with me."

"As if!"

He came near Jimin and he had enough. He landed one kick to his crotch and one fist to his abdomen making his boss wither in pain. "Ew, you creepy fuck. I have a husband and also, I quit. Bye!!"

Jimin walked out of there and then revived a text message.

My Gukkie ❤️✨

BABYYYYYY
COME TO MY OFFICE AFTER
I HAVE A SURPRISE

Oh, wow
I'll visit your office soon
I'm excited, now!

YESSS!

What're are you doing, love?

Just kicked, punched my boss and quit. No biggie

HUH??? WHAT DID HE DO?

Asshole tried to touch me
so I gave him pain :)

Let's sue him for
attempt of sexual assault.

No, baby. It's okay.
I'm good! I made sure his ass won't even try to touch people again

THAT'S MY BOY!

Stop it!
Okay, have you eaten?

Yep!!

Get back to work.
I'm on my way to pick up Sannie
I'll be right there, okay?

Okay~

I love you

I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOO