Chapter 37

It feels nice—

Jimin was trying to swallow the hospital food. He wasn't very fond of the food, but since he was hungry, any food would do for him.

The older man had kicked his husband out of his room to send him to work. Though he did miss the company, Jeongguk's job was important as well.

Taehyung and Seokjin had gone out for a date, of course with Wonhae, so he was left alone.

Jeonsan was in school, and he wouldn't be here for another hour, which bored him even more. He missed his son.

He was feeling a lot better, so he decided to take a walk around the garden. He finished his food and set the tray aside and was about to slip on his slippers that were provided by the hospital when the door slid open and Namjoon walked in. He was holding a flower bouquet, which the younger assumed it was for him.

"Jimin! Were you going somewhere?"

Jimin nodded his head, "Yeah, a stroll around the garden, maybe? Do you want to join me?"

Namjoon smiled and gave the flower bouquet, which widened Jimin's smile, "Thank you, Namjoon. They're so beautiful."

"Just like you."

Jimin's eyes widened, and heat crept up his cheeks, making his face glow a light colour of pink. Namjoon just shrugged as if it what he said didn't affect Jimin. He wrapped his hands around Jimin gently, "Um, you might fall, and your chest is still healing."

The silver-haired shly looked down and nodded his head. He was always the shy person, if any one did something that affected his heart in a good way, he would always shy out and blush.

"Jimin! You're not supposed to be out of bed. Get back!" Hoseok frowned.

Jimin pouted, "Please? I just wanna get some fresh air! I'll be in and out, and I'll be as quick as possible! Please? With a cherry on top?"

Hoseok couldn't resist the younger. I mean, who could, right? It was impossible to resist Park Jimin himself.

Hoseok sighed and let them go.

The two males happily strolled around the garden, admiring the green and enjoying the feeling of the wind gently kissing their faces.

Namjoon's eyes caught a pretty flower, It was a Plum Blossom. He recognized the flower since he had studied about it not too a while ago. He had an interest in learning about flowers. He wanted to become a Phytologist but decided to just teach English at a school.

He gently plucked the flower and placed it on Jimin's ear, tucking it every so gently. He watched how Jimin's face lit up and how he blushed profusely.

"It's a Plum Blossom. It symbolizes perseverance and hope, as well as beauty and purity. You're a beautiful person, Jimin, and whenever I see this flower, I think of you. Your angelic smile, your gorgeous eyes, your beautiful soft skin, and just the whole, you are delicate and divine. You're truly captivating."

Jimin touched the flower that was neatly tucked behind his ear and smiled, "Thank you, Joon. You made my entire day. This was so sweet of you. I'll start crying!"

Namjoon hugged the boy, embracing  him into his arms. Warmth spread through, and Jimin pursed his lips.

"I like you... No... I love you. I love every single thing about you. I'll keep on loving you even if you don't accept me, I'll never stop. Seeing you happy is enough to make me feel assured that you're okay. Please, never change. Stay the perfect being you are."

Jimin didn't say anything. He was lost. What was he supposed to say? Thank you? But the way Namjoon described him made him feel giddy.

He hugged Namjoon back and nodded his head, "You don't deserve the pain, and I'm sorry about that, but... I love Jeongguk. You're my best friend, and you've been there for me through those days at school, even if it was for a few days. Thank you for choosing me but I'm sorry I can't complete your love."

It hurt hearing that. It really did hurt Namjoon, but he kept his head high and remained positive. He'll get over Jimin soon! And he was determined.

~°~

"Oh, Jimin? He went towards the Garden with that Namjoon guy." Hoseok informed Jeongguk, who was currently holding a bag full of Jimin's things.

"Oh, okay! Thank you."

Jeongguk first kept the bag in the room, not failing to notice the flower bouquet on the side table.

That Namjoon guy must've gotten it for my Jimin.

Jeongguk kept his hands inside his black trench coat and made his way towards the Garden, again ignoring all the whispers being shared.

Upon reaching it, his blood boiled when he saw the view in front of him. He didn't want to seem immature, so he didn't barge in and let them finish, but after each passing second, it was getting hard.

His eyes twitched when Namjoon placed a flower behind Jimin ear.

"It's a Plum Blossom. It symbolizes perseverance and hope, as well as beauty and purity. You're a beautiful person, Jimin, and whenever I see this flower, I think of you. Your angelic smile, your gorgeous eyes, your beautiful soft skin, and just the whole you are delicate and divine. You're truly captivating."

"Thank you, Joon. You made my entire day. This was so sweet of you. I'll start crying!"

Namjoon hugged his husband, but Jeongguk took a deep breath and kept it in.

"I like you... No... I love you. I love every single thing about you. I'll keep on loving you even if you don't accept me, I'll never stop. Seeing you happy is enough to make me feel assured that you're okay. Please, never change. Stay the perfect being you are."

"You don't deserve the pain, and I'm sorry about that, but... I love Jeongguk. You're my best friend, and you've been there for me through those days at school, even if it was for a few days. Thank you for choosing me but I'm sorry I can't complete your love."

The raven-haired felt proud and happily skipped towards them and suddenly pecked Jimin's lips— even Jimin was surprised.

He just appeared out of nowhere! That startled me!

"Hi, Mimi!"

MIMI? WHO THE FUCK—

"You look beautiful. Why are you here in the garden? You should be resting. Here, it's cold. Wear this." Jeongguk took off his coat and hanged it over Jimin's shoulders.

Jimin smiled. The coat smelt like Jeongguk all over. It made him feel happy, "You came back early! Hello, Guk~"

"Hello, Jeongguk."

"Yeah, Hi. Anyways, Mimi, why don't we go eat? I brought delicious treats!"

"B-But I already ate—"

"Yay! Let's go!" Jeongguk cheered and speedily walked, of course dragging Jimin with him, not too harshly, though.

Namjoon was dumbfounded. He chuckled at the two, "I guess I'll go home then!"

When you're here with me