After inquiring about some of Luo Xiu's friends, Meng Yang made a silent note in his heart, and then resigned to Luo Xiu to go home.

After returning to the main house, Meng Yang took Luo Xiu into his own study, then opened the safe, and showed him some of the books uploaded by Meng Zuzu.

"I tell you a secret, these books about perfumery and aromatherapy are all handed down from generation to generation of our Meng Yang family ancestors. Methods for treating headaches and waking up Sudi are from you. The method learned in the book. "

"Qi Jiaxiang Ji?" Luo Xiu picked up a book and read the words on the cover.

"The surname of our ancestor is Qi Bu, Meng. One of my grandfathers, because the medicine is so powerful, he was hunted down by various forces. He is also a person who loves freedom and does not want to rely on power. Later, I simply stopped practicing medicine and changed back to the Qi family's old incense making. It was just that the doctors could not hide their nature, so they developed a lot of medicinal incense and aromatherapy methods, which were passed down from generation to generation. "

"It turns out so." Luo Xiu nodded.

"There is a rule in our family that the contents of these books must not be circulated outside, nor let others know that our Meng family has these books, otherwise I may be in trouble. But ... I was not very good before. At that time, I told Yu Junchen about this matter and showed him the contents of the two books. Because he is still thinking about these books, he certainly has not told this matter to others, but in the future, he is likely to Tell the story. "

Luo Xiu thought for a while and said, "It doesn't matter, we will deal with it depending on the situation. These are things that your ancestors have uploaded and are only yours now. It has nothing to do with others. Now those who study aromatherapy are not all those who studied before. Something coming down? "

Meng Yang nodded and opened a book and said, "I already know the situation of your friend. There are several ancient recipes specifically for this situation in this book. Give me some time to study it. Which one is more suitable. There are several rare medicinal herbs in it. I do n’t have them here. You can find a way to get them. If you ca n’t find them, I will see if they can be replaced with other ones. ”

"Okay." Luo Xiu put Meng Yang in his arms and said: "Don't be too hard, it doesn't matter if you take it slowly."

"Actually, most of the content in these books, except for some ancient recipes that are specially recorded because of their particularly good effects, is very difficult to understand." Meng Yang and Luo Xiu expressed their concerns: "Although I I have been studying very hard, but I still feel a lot of difficulty, and it will become more and more difficult in the future. I am worried that if I study further, I will be unable to understand and comprehend these contents. "

"Do n’t push yourself too tight, the aromatherapy itself is not omnipotent. The masters of the aromatherapy branch ca n’t solve many more problems, and you are so young that you can do it to this degree. Great, ”Luo ​​Xiu said while kissing Meng Yang ’s face:“ You are so smart, hardworking, and hardworking, you will have great achievements in the future. You should be more calm and confident, because you are not only young, but still Genius. "

Meng Yang felt Luo Xiu's kisses constantly falling on his face, listening to his praise, he felt his confidence as if he had gained energy again.

"Are you confident in me?" Meng Yang asked.

"Of course." Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang tightly and said: "My headache is cured by you. The boy named Sudi is also the one you wake him up. I have confidence in you not only because of me Love you, but my own feelings. "