Meng Yang pushed Luo Xiu down, sat on him, looked down at him and said, "I want to give you a baby. Although we have a three-year contract, after three years, if you don't want me to leave, I will If we do n’t leave, will we raise the children together? "

Meng Yang kissed Luo Xiu's forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin, then put his hand on his flat stomach and looked at him and said, "Let me have a baby for you, teach me how to Do, you are my legal husband, you have a responsibility to teach me these things, "

The two looked at each other. Luo Xiu saw the love in Meng Yang's eyes, and Meng Yang also saw that Luo Xiu was not indifferent. He was just patient.

Meng Yang leaned over again and blew into Luo Xiu's ear and asked, "Do you really hope that after three years, I will go find someone to learn this kind of thing, and then give birth to others?"

Luo Xiu closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Meng Yanghuat gave him a hard blow. God knew how much strength he used to keep this calm.

When Meng Yang saw him like this, he was even more unwilling. He obviously didn't do anything in the last life, he could love himself. In this life, he was so eager to embrace, and even said so straightforward, Luo Xiu was unimpressed, and he didn't believe it. Isn't he so unattractive? It made him sit still.

Meng Yang ripped off Luo Xiu's nightgown and started working on him.

Luo Xiu's line of reason broke, he turned over and pressed Meng Yang under him, then kissed him hard.

Meng Yang hugged his neck and didn't know how to respond, but was under his control.

Every time Meng Yang was drunk, he thought he was a fish, but he didn't know it, and he had no memory after waking up. When he was fainted by Luo Xiu, he fell into the illusion that he had become a fish, and the feeling was obvious, so when he woke up, his memory would definitely be clear.

A beautiful white fish swimming freely in the warm water. When he was very happy, a sea monster that was much larger than him suddenly appeared. He had to hide in the stone cave, but the sea monster tried to enter the cave and eat him. , Making him feel scared.

The sea monster bit the white fish. The small white fish struggled with pain. He cried and begged for mercy, but the sea monster bit so hard that he couldn't break free.

The little white fish thought that the sea monster would eat him, and he was afraid because of the pain, but slowly, he found that although the pain was, but a little comfortable, he no longer struggled.

Meng Yang thought that he was going to have a husband and wife with Luo Xiu tonight, but after all the previous things had been done, Luo Xiu actually could not resist the last step.

Luo Xiu stroked Meng Yang's face. He looked so small. The whole person was like a fresh and delicious peach. The water was gently pinched out, and it was still sweet and delicious. But it was because he was too tender, so he couldn't stop talking, but even if it was just a tasting, it gave him an aftertaste, and he really fell in love with this taste.

What Luo Xiu is most worried about now is that Meng Yang is still too young. One day in the future, he will probably regret it.

…………………………

Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen didn't sleep all night. Yu Junchen kept apologizing to Luo Sheng because he was wrong. He just vaguely saw a back view and thought he was the one to invite Meng Yang to dinner during the day. Entering Meng Yang's room, Luo Sheng had to apologize to Meng Yang, but also knelt down and gave tea to Meng Yang, and admitted to Meng Yang's dad.