Shadman Awarkzai gawked at her retreating form until she disappeared.

"Shad! Don't even think about it. She's a minor"
Jamal pulled his arm back.

"So what? These poor people won't do anything-"
Shadman chuckled and shoved Jamal's hands away from his arm.

"-we can share Jamal. You know we have always shared everything whether it be drugs or girls"
Shadman purposefully ignored the disgusted looks Jamal was giving him.

"This is wrong Shadman. She's a literal child. You should be ashamed"
Jamal was visibly uncomfortable, there was no way he will take part in any of this.

"She doesn't look like a child. Does she? She was so beautiful Jamal. I don't think I'll stop until I get her"
Shadman breathed out a dreamy sigh, already imagining the possibilities of her and him together...

~

"Akhii"
She stood up and screamed.
Ebek...he shot Akhii.
Her Akhii.
Tears pooled in her eyes as she darted towards the door.

"Where do you think you're doing flower?"
His haunting voice ran shivers down her spine.
Gulaab turned around and saw him walking out of the dressing room.

"You won't go anywhere. You will be mine-"
He stalked towards her frozen from and leaned down to caress her plump cheeks.

"-for eternity" 
Ebek whispered, watching her face ashen.

"Y-You..."

"You killed my brother"
Gulaab seethed and slapped him. Ebek stepped back in shock feeling his cheeks sting.

"Gulaab listen-"

"No. You monster. I'm going to kill you-"
Ebek held her wrists, stopping her attacks midways. Gulaab thrashed and squirmed in his hold.

"L-Let me go"
Tears sprang furious as she twisted her body trying to get away from him.

"Gulaab baby please listen to me"
Ebek held her struggling form but she was slipping away from his hold like silk.

"No. You...You shot Akhii in front of me. You fucking monster"
Gulaab stammered, her face was wet with tears.
Her Akhii, Her brother, Her best friend...

"Gulaab. Listen"
Ebek hissed and shook her shoulders, meeting her teary gaze.

"Azar Mukhtar is alive"
Gulaab stilled and looked at him, subdued and shaken.

"What...I..I wanna see him"
Gulaab broke his hold and ran towards the door but he caught her by gripping her wrist, Ebek pulled her closer and she crashed with his chest like a broken twig. Her glass bangels were chiming with her struggles to get away from him. Ebek could see the red corners of her feline eyes clearly due to their close proximity. Ebek sighed. He was losing it again.
Her beauty was just so... resplendent.

"You can't see him. You will see him after I make you mine"
Ebek reached out to touch the ringlets of hairs that were framing her moon face.

"W-What?"
Gulaab murmured, her eyes were widened in dread.
There was no way...he would...

"This is what you want?...then get this done with quickly but know that; I will never see your face again after this"
Gulaab clutched her duppata from her neck and threw it away.
Ebek stared at her unveiled form in shock.

"Gulaab. How could you? Do you think I would do something like this? Do you think I want your body only?"
Ebek hissed, his eyes were alight with cold rage.
He picked up the duppata from the floor and wrapped it around her shoulders.