11

It was Monday, even though Gulaab didn't really liked waking up on Monday's for university but she had to

After stretching, she folded her pale blue duvet neatly and walked towards the huge mahogany window.
Gulaab opened the window and looked outside with a smile on her face.
This morning was artistic, with glittering Sunrays of various hues of golden, silver and Amber, the little snuffler of birds, the calm breeze.
In the admist of admiring the view, a pair of dark eyes came to her mind again.
Ebek Awarkzai.
Gulaab didn't know why his eyes were troubling her this much.
She still remember that longing his eyes had.
From the past three nights, his eyes were the only thing that kept her awake.
His eyes were like a deep well, dark and dangerous slowly luring her in, untill she drowned in the intensity of his eyes.
Gulaab couldn't explain what was she feeling..she had this weird feeling in her stomach whenever she thought about Ebek..
Is it what people call butterflies?
No. No. No
Ebek Awarkzai was anything but good.
He was a devil.. devilishly handsome.
The type of person that takes your breath away.
And he wanted her...
Ebek Awarkzai, one of the youngest CEO's of this generation, the son of a party president, the rising politician..
Wanted her?
What was it anyway? Why was he attracted to her?
Gulaab was pretty sure that he might have seen countless of exquisite women in his life.
What did he saw in a 19 year old girl who wasn't equal to him?
Her family was well off but they weren't crazy rich like the Awarkzais.
So many questions were unanswered!

"Gul! You will be late beta, get ready"
Her mother's voice from downstairs broke her train of thoughts.
Gulaab face palmed her face.
Ebek Awarkzai get out of my brain.

Gulaab changed into a taupe colored shirt along with washed out blue jeans and white sneakers, covering her head with a matching duppatta, she ran downstairs.
It looked like she was really late today, since all of them were already seated and eating their breakfast.
Gulaab did her morning greetings and sat on a chair beside her Akhii, who gave her a soft smile.
Murtaza wasn't here surprisingly..
She was so used to seeing his face every morning that it felt weird when he wasn't here now.

"Akhii! Murtaza Bhai Nazar nhi arahy?"
Gulaab asked Azar, who was now drinking his apple juice.

"That's cause, he isn't here duhh..and I'm glad he's not here, now Azar Bhai will drop us off"
Ammara replied instead, earning a glare from her mother.

"Ammara! Treat him with respect"
Ammara almost rolled her eyes at that.

"Mama, he tease us so much. You don't even know..the other day, he was talking too much even though I told him to stop because I had an important test but he kept going, going and going..and I forgot everything that I was memorizing in the car"
Gulaab giggled at her frustrated face.

"Woah Woah, Are you a rapper little sis?"
Murad teased Ammara because of her fast talking.

~