4

The night was as peaceful as ever but Ebek awarkzai was distressed

His calloused hands gripping the edge of the window , the cold breeze was tickling his skin.
The moon was playing coy, dipping behind and around clouds casting it's silver light when seems fit.
Ebek closed his dark eyes , he feels all of him and none of him at once.
It was confusing.
How one little girl can make him feel like this , so disconnected with himself.
His chest felt warm and light.
Gulaab Ebek Awarkzai ...
He called out in the night, a smile traced his lips , liking the way her name rolled of his lips.
He recalled the fire that gleamed her eyes that day.
Fierce little flower.
He wanted that flower, but is it possible to get a flower without plucking it? No It's not.
Every pretty flower gets plucked at some point.
His eyes darkened.
She won't be able to fight me for long, she's mine and I'll take what's mine.
Ebek watches the moon for a second , then twisted his body and walked towards the mini room fridge.
Taking out a beer can, he loosened his tie, leaning back on the beige room couch, he took a sip.
Eyeing his king sized bed, he wondered how it would feel like when Gulaab will sleep beside him?
Her honey colored hairs will be sprawled on the bed, her pink parted lips that he will kiss repeatedly, her cheeks flushed from his ministrations, her blue eyes will be closed shut, her pale dainty hands will be clutching the sheets , As he ...
Damn.
Ebek felt his pants tightening around his groin.
Fuck.

~

Gulaab was sitting in their lively university cafeteria beside Raza and Hania.
She was observing Raza, Hania kept insisting that Raza liked her but Gulaab knew that Raza liked Hania.
It was obvious, the way he looked at her.
Stupid hania.
Raza clearly said that Gulaab was like a sister to him.

"Ughh, why that lavender honey ice cream isn't available today? I want one"
Hania was continuously playing with the Alfredo pasta on her plate while making a sulken face.

"I can get one for you Hania"
See , these were the actions that Raza did , Gulaab was sure that Raza loved Hania or at least liked Hania more than a friend.

"Why would you do that? It's only available in our canteen and the tutti frutti ice cream parlour, which is like 1 hour away from here"

"I can do that for you Hania, it doesn't matter, I'll get you some"
Raza was already on his feet, fishing his bike keys from his jeans pocket.

"No stop! Sir Khuram's class is in 15 minutes, you do know how important that class is"

"Not as important as you Hania"
Gulaab let out a cold sigh.
Pagal larki...

Raza was already out of their sight, Gulaab watched his retreating back with a smile.

"Raza ko class skip karny ka kitna shoq hai"
Hania said while spooning her now cold pasta.