14

ابتداۓ عشق ہے روتا ہے کیا،
  آگے آگے دیکھیے ہوتا ہے کیا،

(It's the beginning of love, why do you wail; just wait and watch how things unveil)

Fifteen year old Ebek was used to it;
Used to see his mother in someone else's arms;
Used to see his father bringing in other womens home;
But he was confused.
It wasn't normal, his parents weren't normal and nor was he.
He had asked one of his friend ; fahim whether his parents did the same but his friend had punched him in the jaw...
They were no longer friends.
It was almost 10 in the night and he was still sitting at one of the cremated benches outside the sports club.
He didn't wanna go home and witness all of that again.
His parents didn't cared where he was or what was he doing ; they were lost in their own world of sins.

"Hey, what's wrong pretty boy?"
A voice broke his train of thoughts, Ebek stared at the small group of boys who were now standing in front of him.
They were wearing black shirts and ripped jeans, with similar silver chains on their necks, one of them had a slit on his eyebrow.

"Nothing"
Ebek lowered his gaze and stared at his shoes.
The three guys eyed each other mischievously and smirked.
The young boy was loaded with money, they saw the expensive clothes he was wearing and the Alpino watch on his left wrist.

"You can share with us, we will help you"
One of them sat beside Ebek and patted his shoulders.
Feeling the concern in his voice; Ebek stared at him.

"I-I.."
Ebek was hesitating, wondering if they will punch him like fahim did.

"Shehzaday you can tell us"
Ebek scratched the back of his neck anxiously.
Should he tell them?
Ebek felt like crying hearing the soft tone of his voice, no one ever talked to him like that...
In need to get this off his chest.
Ebek told them everything with tears in his eyes.

"That's very sad pretty boy. Your parents are assholes, don't waste your tears on them btw I'm jazzy"
The guy sitting beside him called jazzy said and side hugged him while winking at his friends.

"And these two are Arhan and Babar"

"Enough of being sad. Come with us shehzaday"
Arhan said, Ebek eyed the slit on his eyebrow. He imagined himself with the same slit.

"W-Where?"
Ebek panicked when they started dragging him with them.

"Heaven-"

"-a place where you will forget all your sorrows"
Jazzy mused.
His other two friends laughed loudly.
Ebek could only stare at them in confusion.

"I don't understand"
Ebek tried to snatch his wrist from Arhan's grip.

"You will understand soon mere jaan"
Babar said with a smirk. 
Ebek was oblivious as all three of them were giving each other meaningful stares.

They stopped in front of an unknown place where the music was blasting, Ebek's brain was telling him to stop and go home but he couldn't act on his thoughts as they forced him inside the place.

"How old are you?"
Ebek was entranced by the neon lights flickering in that place, the music was buzzing loudly and there were a lot of people dancing, laughing and drinking?