18

Ebek was leaning against the hood of his car, his heart was hammering with anticipation

His vision was focused on the entrance of the salon.
Ebek felt like he had been kicked in the gut.
She was overwhelmingly beautiful.
Her beauty was a flame of fire, an icy glacier, a flowery delicacy.
His eyes wandered up from her heel clad feet, the gold dress she adorned was long and flowy; laced with scintillating sequins that were casting a shimmery glow on her rosy cheeks, skin was as pristine as glass, her pale blue eyes were fringed with dark curled lashes, full lips painted a deep shade of carmine red.
As Gulaab scanned the parking for Murtaza, her eyes caught a very familiar figure standing tall with his hands shoved inside his pocket in nonchalance.
Ebek...
Her eyes widened in panic.
His gaze was hauntingly dark, deep, and abyssal.
There was something that wasn't right and Gulaab could sense it.
His gaze held her prisoner as he drank in her form, the thought of her dolled up for another man grated excessively.
His jaw hardened as he took long trudging steps in her direction.
Gulaab gasped and took a small step back.
Her mind was fuzzy as he strode towards her.

"You liar"
His voice was raucous with anger, his warm breath caressed her cheeks causing goosebumps to rise on her skin.

"N-No"
Gulaab shook her head and turned away, itching to make a run for it.
This Ebek..he was scaring her.

"I dare you to run Janan. I dare you"
He took her delicate arm in a searing grip making her collide with his chest.

"Leave me"
She thrashed in his hold, eyes tearing up in helplessness.
His hold was strong and painful.

"You betrayed me Gulaab. You made a fool out of me. You untied the strings of my heart but left me in misery-"
His voice was strained like broken pieces of glass.
The shreds of that glass had pierced her heart.
She wanted to reach out and comfort him but the thought of her family lingered in the back of her head like a haunting realization.

"I didn't...I don't know.."
Gulaab avoided his gaze and tugged on her arm but it seemed like his hold was tightening by every passing second.

"You don't know?"
Anger was numbing his senses. She was rejecting him. She was denying him.

"No"
Fury and vengeance twisted in his gut, would it matter if he would silence her denying lips with his own.

"You can deny all you want but I remember each and everything you said that day"
He wasn't talking, he was growling in her ears.
Gulaab was visibly scared seeing his red eyes.

"Ap mujhy maaf karden Ebek. Woh jhot tha. Woh sab jhot tha"
Ebek watched her cry with a withering stare.

"Yeh ansoo mujhy pighla nhi sakty. Tum ny mere feelings ky Sath khela hai or ab tum dekho gy main tumhare Sath kiya karta hun. Jis din tumhen pehly bar dekha tha us din hy tumhen apna banany ka wada kiya tha mainy"
(These tears won't effect me. You played with my feelings and you'll see what I'll do to you. The moment I saw you, I promised myself that you will be mine)