12

listen to the song above✨
(I love Asim's voice)

     ہمارا ان سے تعلق بھی مثل شمس و قمر ہے
      اک رابطہ مسلسل۔۔۔۔اک فاصلہ مسلسل۔

Ebek was on the verge of losing it.
Losing his patience, Losing his temper.
He wanted to barge in; her house.
Take her away with him while her whole family watched helplessly.
Why did God make him fall in love with a sweet little girl who don't belong here?
Who don't belong with him...
Gulaab Mukhtar deserved the world, deserved to be cherished, deserved to be treated like the little Queen she was.
Ebek will do all of that.
He will even fight his fate if he have to.
Once these elections were finally over, he will ask her hand in marriage.

Ebek stared at his reflection in the tall mirror, smoothing the slight creases on his white dress shirt.
He had to attend a party dinner at the Pearl hotel, even though he wanted to stay in his room all day and think about his flower.
He raked his fingers through his slight messy hairs and walked downstairs; where zameer was waiting for him dressed in his usual black fit.

"Zameer, any news about her?"
Ebek asked with eagerness.
Zameer stared at his tall stature, he could have any women he wanted but he was adamant on getting Miss. Gulaab.
Zameer always despised his obdurate ways but he had no say in this.
He was just a mere bodyguard.

"Miss.Gulaab's cousin is getting engaged, the small event is held at the same place where we're going right now"
Ebek let his lips curve into a blinding smile.
Maybe, he would be able to see her there.

They soon reached their destination.
Zameer shook his head disappointingly when Ebek got out of the car with urgency.
Zameer wondered what will happen to Ebek's sanity if he couldn't make her his.

~

The dinner was spent with Ebek playing with his food and mindlessly listening to his party members, his eyes were searching for the face he yearned to see but it seemed like luck wasn't on his side.
Ebek let out a frustrating sigh and rounded a turn in the corridor.
His dark eyes landed on Gulaab Mukhtar; who was taking leisure small steps towards; restroom.
He assumed.
Ebek took long strides towards her, taking her floral arms in his grip and backing her up against the wall.
She was scintillating...
Adorning a grey ensemble, the dress was  snitched at her waist; causing Ebek to have breathing problems.
Getting a grip on his shameless eyes, he peered down at her face, taking notice of how the embroidery on her chest was making her apple cheeks glint, her pink plump lips that looked utmost kissable at the moment and of course - her widened pale blue eyes; they looked so dreamy with that Kohl.
She stared back at him with so much shock that Ebek felt amusement tugging on the corner of his lips in a lopsided smirk.

"Do you know how much I was yearning to see you janan?"
Ebek leaned down and whispered in her ears, getting a whiff of her fruity scent, he wanted to breathe in the air around her- only her.

Gulaab finally came back in her senses, she stared at the man in front of her.
The man who was so close to her; their faces inches away.
The proximity was making her dizzy.

"Mr. Awarkzai.."
Gulaab breathed out, she was having trouble in speaking, under his intense gaze.
He looked so good in a white cotton shirt that was tugged in sleek black pants, his sleeves were folded till his elbows, hairs were slightly messy as if he had raked his fingers through them many times.
She wanted to rake her fingers through them too..
Ebek felt her hesitant gaze on him.
His flower was checking him out