7

تیری دہلیز تک لے آتی ہے، راہ جو بھی اختیار کرتا ہوں۔
(Tere dehleez Tak le aty hai, rah Jo bhi akhtiyar karta hun)

~

  Ebek Awarkzai looked as terrifying as the ebony night, his shirt sleeves were folded, showcasing his strong forearms that promised to ruin every barricade, his chiselled jaw was littered with a dark purple bruise, hands were gripping the dark wood frame of the large window, the chilly winter breeze seemed to calm him down for a bit.

"Lala.."
Ebek turned around, his charcoal black eyes flashing with anger.

"What.."
He spat out, jaw clenched.
Zameer looked at most scared of him at the moment.

"Murtaza Afandi's profile..."
Ebek snatched the red file from zameer and eagerly searched the contents of the file.
A lopsided smirk found it's way to his full lips, just; what I needed!

"Khan, should I do something about it?"
Zameer asked politely.

"Not yet Zameer..Not yet!"
Zameer nodded reluctantly and left the dark room.
Ebek dialed a familiar number, but his call was constantly being rejected.

"Gulaab! If you didn't answered my call, Murtaza afandi will pay for it"
Sending a text, he filled the flute glass with a brown liquid, and called the number again.

"H-Hello.."
Her mellifluous voice illicited a smile from him.

"Jaan-e-Ebek"
His voice was dripping with emotions, he chuckled lightly when Gulaab gasped loudly on the other side.

"A-Ap?"
Ebek swirled the glass leisurely, amused by her shivering voice.

"Awarkzai Sahib, apko samjh kyun nhi ati?  I don't want to talk to you"
Her voice was strong, but still an failed attempt at being valiant.

"Murtaza Afandi will pay for it my flower, you have no choice. Either you talk to me or I'll do something horrendous with that cousin of yours"
His threats were not empty, he was considering teaching that hot-headed boy a lesson sooner or later.

"N-No please..."
His ears perked at the small whimper, he let out a cold sigh.
Her tears always managed to make his stone heart ache.

"Let's meet after your classes tomorrow, I'll wait outside of your University and if you didn't come then I won't hold back, you will regret disobeying me"