5

اس کے بدن پر کہاں کہاں تل ہے، یاد ہیں سب نشانیاں اس کی

یاد ہیں سب نشانیاں اس کی...

(Usky badan par kahan kahan til hy,
Yad hain sab nishaniyan uski)

~

Gulaab was anxiously waiting for Murtaza, her cellphone's charging had died at some point--- Hania and Raza had already left.
Gulaab decided to go back inside the university because some students were still in there, while the parking was empty, just as she took a step.
A black land-cruiser stopped infront of her.
Gulaab panicked, and took a shaken step back.
It was so quick, like a flashing light; she was standing on the cemented ground of the parking lot but now she was inside the huge car. 
She caught her head in her pale hands and stared at the person who pulled her on the back seat of the car.

"What do you think..."
Her words caught in her throat when she noticed the brooding man beside her.
Ebek awarkzai.

"Jaan-e-Ebek"
Something snapped inside of her and her hand met his face in a ringing slap.
If Ebek said he wasn't shocked, it would be a lie.
Who would have thought sweet sweet Gulaab had the audacity to slap him.
Taking her floral wrist in his calloused hand, he hauled her against him, she collided with his strong chest, his hot breath caressing her cheeks.

"Now now, little flower is feisty"
The taunting hint in his voice had her glowering at him in anger.
Ebek saw it again, the fire inside her blue pools, so up close...

"Mr. Awarkzai, what's all this about? I'll report you to the police, tell him to stop the car right now"
Gulaab gestured at the driver.

"Doll, do you know who I am? How dare you threaten me with fucking cops? Does it look like I'm scared?"
Ebek was immensely amused, whether it be her no-fucks given attitude or her bravery that she was portraying but it was a facade; Ebek knew better.

"Mr.Awarkzai, why you're doing this to me?"
Her voice was shivering and it looked like she was about to tear up.

"You don't know? On that art festival and right now, you just slapped me. Things just keeps adding up little flower"
Ebek felt that overpowering need to touch her, to pull her closer but he knew she will get scared of him more.

"Aap ko samjh kiyun nhi arahy? Mujhy ghar jana hai, Stop this car"
Gulaab yelled, getting tired of his shit.
Her parents and Azar Akhii would be worried and she wondered if Murtaza came to pick her up.
Her scared eyes stared out of the window, it was an unknown less deserted road and Gulaab's mind was thinking of all the possible scenarios that could happen to her.
This man was bad news.

"Tumhy samjh kyun nhi arahe? Tumny mujhy pagal kardiya hai, these damn eyes kept me up from the past few nights--don't resist me, don't. It will only make me want you more"
The desperation, the intensity his dark eyes hold, it scared Gulaab.
He was an handsome alpha male, anyone could fall for his greek sculpture face but Gulaab wasn't one of them.
The man infront of her scared her like no other, all her life she had been sheltered and only interacted with her male cousins, her Akhii, and Raza. 
This man, Ebek awarkzai, was different.
His eyes had these intense emotions that Gulaab didn't understood but they sent shivers down her spine.
Everytime she met his gaze.

"I don't understand Mr. Awarkzai, please drop me home"
A lone tear fell from her sparkling blue eyes and Ebek felt like someone punched him in the face.

"Hey, don't cry flower, I'll drop you okay? Don't cry"
His calloused hand wiped the tear from her soft apple cheeks.

"But first you have to do something for me"
Gulaab sat straight, anticipating what he wanted her to do.

"What?"

"Call me by my name"

"E-Ebek"
His name from her mouth sounded dulcet, Ebek loved it.
He wondered how she will look like, repeating his name like a mantra during a wild passionate night.

"One more time"

"Ebek"
Ebek watched how her pink tongue darted out to lick her dry lips.
A moment of destruction, and Ebek pounced on her like a thirsty man on a spree to quench his thirst.
A gasp left her parted lips when he forcefully met his lips with hers.
Rough against soft.
Ebek felt her struggling in his hold but she couldn't get away from him.
He was strong and evil.
Gulaab's eyes burned with tears and she felt sophisticated by his rough lips and his unforgiving hold.
Ebek came back in his senses when he felt her salty tears against his cheeks.
Getting away from her, he motioned the driver to stop the car.
They were already infront of her house, Ebek knew the address.
She looked wrecked, breathing heavily, her teary blue eyes accusing him, her pink lips were swollen and bitten.

"I-I'm sorry Gulaab, you can go no-"
Gulaab angrily wiped her tears and unlocked the damned door.

"Janwar"
She yelled before getting out of his car.
Ebek watched her running away from him to the safety of her house.

Janwar! That's right, he was a beast.
Now, his chances of making her fall for him were slim.
Ebek didn't know how he ended up kissing her, it was in the heat of the moment.
He regretted it.
Their meeting wasn't supposed to end like this.
He was supposed to confess his feelings and then talk sweet to her, ask her about her likes and dislikes.
Bastard. Ebek ruined everything.

_

Unedited.
Guys. I know it's short but it's a filler chapter. I'll update after my exams, probably after a month.
Wait patiently babies x
I love you guys, don't forget to vote and comment.