16

𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓽 𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓼

(Lovers are lunatics)

Ebek Awarkzai was a womanizer once but he had never let any women get to his head, it was a sick ordeal; waking up in a hotel room with your limbs tangled with an un-known women but it was his way of trying to runaway from reality.
One fine day; Gulaab Mukhtar came along like a serendipity. He never asked for her-but she had entered his life and created a chaos; in his heart, mind and soul.
He was left craving for her...
She was a fire and he was a mere moth; ready to sacrifice his whole being on her - just to be close to her.
It was scary what extent he could go just to make sure she was by her side.
He could turn into a monster and snatch her away for himself; and knowing she loved him back....
Ebek Awarkzai was a sick bastard, a man like him didn't deserved  a pure girl like Gulaab.
For Gulaab was a pure gleam of light and he was a vile darkness of a cave.

"Drop me off at Azar Mukhtar's office"
Ebek Awarkzai had to move his man ego aside and ask Azar Mukhtar for her hand in marriage, they had rejected his proposal but then again, he didn't blamed them.
Any respected family would have rejected his proposal; Gulaab's family was noble, mannered, cleansed of any greed or lust.
Unlike those Elite Families in his circle who let their daughters spread eagle for some rich bastards.
He would beg Azar Mukhtar if he had to...but he won't let her go.

"Sir, we're here"
His chain of thoughts broke when the car halted in front of a tall building.

"You stay in the car. I'll be back in a while"

~

Ebek was waiting for ten minutes, seems like Azar Mukhtar was purposely making him wait.
Sending a glare at his secretary, he gestured her to come closer.

"Tell your boss. I have a scheduled meeting in an hour. I need to see him urgently"
Ebek said authoritatively.
That bastard was testing his patience. If he wasn't Gulaab's brother he would have taught him a lesson.

"O-Okay S-Sir"
The poor girl fumbled with her words like a scardy cat; Then again Ebek Awarkzai looked terrifying when he was angry.

After five more minutes, Azar Mukhtar was free at last. When Ebek entered his office, he was leaning against his rolling chair glaring at him with his pale blue eyes.
His eyes were so identical with Gulaab but yet so different.

"Why did you decided to grace me with your presence Ebek Awarkzai"
Azar mocked.
Ebek clenched his jaw when Azar ignored his hand and made no procession of shaking his hand.
Bastard.

"Mr. Azar I think you already have an idea"
Ebek sat in front of him, even though his ignorance was getting to his head.

"Ohh the only thing I know is that you're a pervert who stalked my sister for months"
Azar hissed while slamming his hand on the table.
Ebek glared back at him in annoyance.