22

Tw: the scene below might be uncomfortable for some audiences

She was crying, from the last two hours. There was no one...no one to console her, no one to put a balm on her sufferings.
She felt a puff of smoke on her tear-ladden face along with a callous touch that burned her.
She jerked her head away from this monstrous touch, the touch who had ruined her for life, scarred her for life, tainted her for life...
She had always been grateful for all the things that nature has given her.
The warm embrace of her sick mother, the manicured meadows with grass, walkways, little creeks, the animals she used to take out on grazing, docile and tranquil.
Her life was a perpetual state of beauty
But in this moment, she wanted nothing but to die
She wanted to end this misery, this pain, this humiliation.
If only she could...

"You know, the way you cry it's so attractive, It makes me want to make you cry more and more and more..."
His voice was heavy, probably from the joint he was smoking, he let a chuckle break loose from his lips as he eyed the beautiful mess in front of him.
She was so heavenly, out of this world, truly a fairy that accidentally descended down on this cruel earth.

"Stop crying flower, even though I want to see you cry some more but you know; it makes me all excited.."
He let his hand slid down her naked collarbone, the same hand that was holding the lit joint and watched her keenly as she withered away from his burning touch, he almost wanted to mark her porcelain skin.
Mark her as his
There was something wrong with him, something dark and sinister and he knew that. He knew that he was not a gentleman. He knew what he just did, and what he planned on doing...

"Allah apko pochy ga sahib..."
Her voice was a broken Harmony, it sounded like a plea, the pain in her voice pulled the string of his heart, his conscience, until he was feeling a tad bit guilty but he was able to shut down the voices inside his head that called him a monster.

"The fact that you can't do anything to get away from me, so you resort to what girls like you do best, pleading, praying on my downfall.. it's actually kind off amusing"
He let out a sickening laugh and pulled her broken form closer to him,
He silenced her cries of agony for good as he immersed himself in the pleasure that was her lips, her warm breath, her scent, her plaint body...

After a few minutes, he pushed her away from him even though he was a monster, he knew that if he gave into his desires, she would most likely die from his ministrations, her breathing and her pulse was already slow, she looked like she could pass out any moment.

"Armeena, I can't undo what I did, and I'm not apologizing, if I had the chance I'll keep you locked up in a castle, away from the outside world, just you and me will stay close.. haha we would make such a great anthology right... You being the beauty and I will be the beast"
He said as his hands were fishing through his black duffle bag , taking out a book and a pen.

A checkbook

"Armeena my darling, what's the biggest number you can think of?"
He took a last whiff of his joint and butted the flame, pushing it in his jeans pocket.
His now empty hands took hold of her fragile shoulder's, staring at her celestial eyes.