17

"Gulaab Come back here" Ebek darted towards the little minx who was now fleeing in the hallway and wearing nothing but his white shirt

Ebek darted towards the little minx who was now fleeing in the hallway and wearing nothing but his white shirt. He was glad that they weren't back home or else he would have locked her up in his room away from all prying eyes.

"Catch me if you can old man"
Gulaab teased and continued her rampage.
Ebek let out a cold sigh, he already felt old.
Gulaab Ebek Awarkzai was a young blooming flower.

"Little Miss. You're challenging me, now I'll catch you in less than a second"
Ebek fled towards the end of the hallway.
Gulaab's eyes widened in surprise as she saw him running towards her.
In what felt like a mili second, she was upside down as she clenched his arms for dear life.

"Ebekkkk put me down"
Her tiny fists banged against his back, Ebek let out a throaty laugh.
She was just so precious.

He wanted this and her...
Dreams!!
Dreams are so vicious.

-

The cluttering of utensils was loud and clear as the residents of 'Rooh' Qasar were having their breakfast. The weekend was always this lively in the house.

"Bhabi. I can't believe our Gulaab have grown up so much. She was this little-"
Sadia smiled sweetly at Gulaab.

"Isn't that unbelievable that Rose is getting engaged before me, it's as if you guys don't even care about me"
Murtaza let out a cold sigh and glanced at his mother, who looked very unpleased by his tactics.

"That's because you're adopted"
Muraad teased.

"Ab kisi Ky apky jese bachy hongy toh unko dosry bachy adopt karny ki zarorat hy paregi"
(If someone had a child like you then they would have felt the need to adopt another one)
Murtaza said and hurriedly left the dining room.
It took Muraad a few seconds to process what his younger brother just said and when the realization hit him, he was fuming with anger.

"Murtaza"
Muraad stood up and chased him outside.

The whole family started laughing at the duo except Azar, he was staring at Gulaab intently who was playing with her food this whole time.
Something was off, she wasn't acting like herself.
This quiet girl in front of him wasn't his bubbly sister who chirped like a little bird.
She was smiling seemingly to dissemble her emotions.