1.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

                    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

His dark orbs were shamelessly eyeing the minx in front of him , she was proudly flaunting off her painting to the group of jerks in front of her ; who were taking interest in her more than her stupid paintings.
He's a fucking hypocrite because he was also gawking her like a thirsty man.
Get a grip of yourself Ebek awarkzai ;
He is not the one to be blamed.
Her dazzling blue eyes , Rosey cheeks , a well shaped nose , her lips ...those plump pink lips...
His gaze travelled downwards, to her slender swan like neck , her bosom that was evenly covered by the black veil that was spread over her shoulders, her Kameez, shirt , whatever was tightened on her small waist , few strands of her hairs could be seen from her veil , they were honey coloured.
Let's be forthright here ; he wanted to fuck her.
She looked young , is she even of age ?
Frowning , he walked towards the stall where she was standing ;
He was at an art fair of Peshawar university; as a chief guest

"Yeh wali painting pack karden"
Pack this painting, Gulaab's blue eyes met the stranger's dark capturing one's.

"It's not for sale"
Her soft voice was melodic, he wondered how would she look under him , panting his name repeatedly like a mantra.

"Come on , how much it's worth tell me , I'll pay you more than that"
His eyes didn't left her face for a second , buying this stupid painting was an excuse , to look at her face closely.

Gulaab huffed , is this man nuts? This was only a display of her paintings, and she wasn't willing to send any of her works, she didn't needed money, she only wanted people to appreciate her work.
Her blue eyes narrowed on the man in front of her ; his posture, his expensive clothing , that Rolex on his wrist screamed that he wasn't a common man , he was different from the other people that attended this fair.

"Sir , my works aren't up for sale"
She tried to be as polite as ever , but this man was getting on her nerves, the aura around him was dark and alluring.

"Little girl , do you know who I am? If i like your paintings then I'm going to get them, even if they aren't for sale"
Ebek spat arrogantly, this little doe was messing with him in ways no one has dared to !

"Sir Are..you.."

"Zameer , get that stupid painting"
Gulaab's eyes widened when a man clad in black suit snatched the painting from the stall , how could they..

Ebek threw a few red notes from his wallet , and left the stall with a sense of authority, as if he owned the place.

Gulaab's eyes burned with furry as she stalked the man , how can he throw his money on her like that ...
She was determined to give him a piece of mind.

"Wait"
Ebek halted when he heard the familiar soft voice ,
He smirked and turned around to face the little girl that had him feeling some type of way.

"Mujy apky paisy nhi chaiyen, keep the painting for free" I don't need your money ,
It was Ebek's sue to get shocked when the little girl in front of him threw the money on his face,
The money receipts fell on the carpeted ground, after making contact with his jaw.

Their eyes met , he was looking down at her with un-explainable things in his eyes , he gripped her chin forcefully.

"You have no idea what you just did doll , you're going to regret it and I'll make sure of it"
His warm breath fanned her Apple cheeks, she struggled to create some distance between them but his hands on her shoulders had a steel grip.

"Leave me..."
Her lips trembled , the bravery that she was just portraying seemed to lessen, as her blue eyes were widened with fear like a baby deer caught by a predator.

His thick long finger swiped across her parted pink lips, and then he was walking away , with a promise to meet her soon.

Gulaab stood there, speechless with a new found hatred for the man.

"Gulaab , tum thek ho?"
Gulaab are you okay? Raza's voice broke her train of thoughts and she was fuming again.

"Raza , don't even talk to me, where were you when this man was touching me ? You call me your sister but why you didn't act like a brother?"

"Gulaab , that guy , he's the president of the itihad league, the new political party and also it's predicted that he will be the next minister, do you think we can call him out like that? You shouldn't have done that"
Raza explained, he looked ashamed.

"Raza , he...you saw what he did , I'll talk to Baba , he have contacts with some politicians; he's going to regret what he did , not me"
Raza sighed , he felt bad that he couldn't do anything , but Gulaab was too innocent and didn't know that her father's political contacts aren't going to work.

                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Skies were painted with pink and blue hues , as the sun was setting.
Ebek awarkzai was staring at the sunset with a hurricane glass in his hands that he was swirling repeatedly, and let's not talk about what was inside that glass.
His mind crowded with vision of her ;
The girl he met today..
He can still feel the humiliation when she threw the money on his face ,
Jaws clenched , he took another sip from the forbidden drink.
He just couldn't get a grip around how this little girl , who looks like a porcelain doll can do something so valiant.
The fire that blazed her blue eyes was so appealing to him.
He just wanted to see that fire in her eyes again ...
Smirking , he casually sauntered towards his bed,
Grabbing his phone , he dialed a number.

"Zameer!"

"Yes , Lalla?"

"I want you to find everything about her"

"Okay lalla"

         _____________________________

THIS SHIT IS UNEDITED , DON'T MIND THE MISTAKES.
-Maha