3.

I was the ocean You wanted rivers I was the moon You chased the stars

I was the ocean
You wanted rivers
I was the moon
You chased the stars

It was raining, Gulaab was leaning on the wall side ways , her pale fingers were lightly grazing the glass wall , as streaks of rain were pouring down the pane , Gulaab loved rain since her growing years , the fact that rain freshen up the world and makes it cozy.
Rain was gloomy when you look from another perspective ; because the clouds were crying for their loss but the beautiful rainbow after a rain pour indicates that there is always a ray of hope that comes in one's life after struggles.

"Gulaab jaan! Dinners ready"
She turned around to stare at Azar Akhii , he had gotten inside her room at some point and she didn't even noticed.

"Why so gloomy? Bub"
His calloused fingers pinched her apple cheeks and she let out a small hiss and pouted.

"Not at all Akhii. Main baba ko btati hun apny phir se chutki kati hai"
I'm going to complain that you pinched my cheeks.
Her lower lip was jutted out and she was portraying the best puppy eyed face, and Azar melted at the sight and simply ruffled her hairs.

"Mera bacha , I'm sorry let's go downstairs"
His arm wrapped around her shoulders and they were soon stammering downstairs.

~

"Sir, she's young...pretty young for your liking"
Zaman hesitantly gave him the file.

"What do you mean Zaman? Are you questioning me? Stay in your limits"
Zaman leisurely walked outside his office.
Ebek opened the file with a new found eagerness.
His eyes traced the content of the file.
Gulaab Mukhtar , 19 years old , have one sibling named Azar Mukhtar , father runs a family business along with his brothers.
She's fucking 19? Damn.
How old was he anyway ? 32 this year.
Atleast she wasn't underaged. He could still get her.
Smirking at his own thoughts, Ebek stared at the picture attached to her file, she was so pretty , so fucking pretty.
He wanted to snatch her away from her house, now that he knew her address but he calmed his groin.
He has to somehow make her fall for him, he wants her to feel the same intense emotions , he is feeling for her.
He wanted her to reciprocate his feelings.
The want he was experiencing, he never felt like this before ; he had his fair share of womens but it was something about her that he couldn't pin point, what was so different about her ? Maybe her innocence or her modesty , or maybe that fire in her blue orbs that intrigued him to no end.
He promised himself that he will get her, whatever hurdles came his way or whatever the consequences.
That flower will bloom in his garden only.
No one will get a wiff of that enchanting scent except him ;
She was his! His Gulaab.

~

"Gulaab Mukhtar aap Hain? H.O.D mam apko office main bula rhy hain"

"It's only been a month here and H.O.D is already calling you, what the heck you did Gulaab?"
Hania yelled and raza covered his ears beside her.

"I don't know, I'll come back Haan? Don't you dare order samosas untill I come back"
Gulaab got up from the wooden desk that she was currently sitting on, straightening her shirt , she sauntered towards the HOD office.
She was scared , what did I do? Did someone complained about me ? Last time I checked I have been a good girl this whole month.
She put a stop to her goofy thoughts and opened the door to her office.
Mam Farzana was staring at her intently.

"Miss Gulaab someone wants to meet you"
Mam farzana stood up from her chair.
Gulaab's widened eyes darted towards the man who was standing some foots away from her.
He was...
Her mouth parted in realization.
He was the man from the art exhibition.

"You may leave"
Gulaab felt scared, when mam farzana walked towards the door.

"Mam, wait ... I don't know him"
Gulaab followed her but her arm was caught in a searing grip, restricting her movements.

"Yeh Kiya batamizi hai? Choren mujy"
Ebek licked his lower lip, there it was ; the fire in her eyes that appealed him so much.
His eyes shamelessly raked over her form, she was dressed in a pink cotton shirt and straight trousers, The pink colour seemed to accentuate her beauty more.

"Abhi batamizi ki kahan hai miss gulaab"
He gave her parted lips a meaningful look.
Gulaab wasn't dumb , she understood his innuendos very well.

"Leave me, who do you think you are? You have no right to touch me"
He jerked her fragile body towards him, she gasped as she collided against his hard chest.

"Ap..yeh.."
His rough pad found her lips , as he traced the softness of her pink petals.
He was so tempted , she was so tempting.
Taking a deep breath he calmed his senses and took a step away from her.
He knew if he stayed this close to her he would have done something that she won't like.

"Gulaab, you're meant to be mine, the day you caught my eyes, I promised myself that I will make you mine"
Gulaab's eyes gleamed with furry , she was still shooketh at the nerve of this man, who was he anyway ? She just saw him two weeks ago and he was confessing right now.

"I'm not yours, I'm a person not a thing that you can own Mr.."

"It's Ebek Sherdil awarkzai"

"Mr. Awarkzai, please leave my arm or else I will shout"
Ebek smirked, tightening his hold on her floral arm.

"It's Ebek to you jaan and I'll like to see you try, you think someone will save you from me?"
Gulaab clenched her jaw and struggled to free her arm, she surprisingly succeeded.
She was at the door in a flash with Ebek trailing behind her.

"Where are you going? Pehly wo baat toh sun lo jo main karny aya tha"
His muscular arm was beside her head as he was leaning down to meet her eyes.

"Remember one thing little flower, you're mine , only mine , if you even dare to think about another men , I'll kill him with my bare hands, get this through your pretty brain , you're meant to be by my side as Gulaab Ebek awarkzai "

"Take care of yourself and don't forget my words, I love you"
His words seemed sweet but they weren't sweet at all , they were dreadful , to Gulaab at least.
He smiled seeing her light headed expressions , he knew it was too much to take in for a girl like Gulaab.
He bent down at once , his warm lips marked her forehead.
He stormed out the room before she could even react.
Gulaab rubbed her forehead anxiously, as if trying to remove the contact of his lips.
She was disgusted, angry and scared.
She saw as Mam Farzana re-entered the room.

"You lost my respect as a teacher Mam farzana"

"Beta, I'm really sorry, he's the top CEO and the upcoming itihad party president, he threatened me. I'm sorry , please don't tell your parents about this"

"You're still trying to save your reputation mam farzana? Do you think teachers like you deserve to be at this post?"
Gulaab clenched her fists and left the room , her eyes were burning with tears.
How did she end up getting the attention of a party president? He was bad news.
She knew itihad party was the most dirty and corrupted, she could only imagine what this Ebek guy was capable of.
She was scared.

~

Did you guys liked it ?
Vote & Share.