9

محبت ایک ایسی قید ہے؛
کہ عمر بیت جاتی ہے
لیکن سزا پوری نہیں ہوتی۔۔۔

(Mohabat ek aese qaid Hy;
Ky umar pory hojaty hai
Lekn saza pory nhi hoty)

The sun was setting down, gulaab anxiously entered the lounge.
All of her family members were gathered here. Which was a surprise since they were barely at home because of their jobs.
The one thing she noticed was that the whole room was heavily silent.
Just as she took another step.
Murtaza saw her and he was in front of her in a flash, taking her arm in a tight grip.

"Where were you Gulaab"
His eyes were darker than usual, he even called her by her actual name instead of 'rose'

"Bhai I was at a friend's house...I..."
Gulaab fumbled with her words.

"Don't you dare lie"
Azar turned her to face him.
She had never seen him this angry, she felt tears blinding her vision.

"Akhi i..I was at a friend's, I lost my phone so I couldn't cont-"
Gulaab was lying to her brother for the first time.
Just because of that man.
She despised Ebek Awarkzai with all of her being at the moment.

"Gulaab I'm going to ask you again, where were you these past hours? You didn't had any extra classes like you told Hamid and we have called all of your friends already. You weren't with them"
Her father questioned.
The accusation in their eyes scared her.
Should she tell them about Ebek?

"Baby, we trust you okay? We know you haven't done anything wrong! We didn't raised you like this...come on, tell us everything we're here to protect you from anything and anyone.."
Gulaab sobbed when Akhii cupped her face in his hands.

"Akhii..."
Her tears were painful for Azar. He knew for a fact that his little sister won't do anything bad ever.

"He..the guy... his name is Ebek Awarkzai, he first saw me at our Art fair..."
Gulaab told them everything from the start.
Azar was fuming by the time she finished.
Politician or not.
No one hurts his sister.
He won't let anyone hurt his sister.
With a determination in his eyes he hugged Gulaab.

"Sshhh...tumhara bhai sath hai tumhare mere jaan"

~

The skyscrapers from the huge glass window looked beautiful, the sunlight was illuminating the grey colored office room.
A man in his late fiftees was sitting on the tall chair inhaling the expensive cigar , his salt and pepper hairs were still making him look handsome.

"Sir Mr. Azar wants to see you, his cousin is a police inspector, he's here too"
Shadman Awarkzai glared at his secretary.

"Who the heck are these people? I asked you to cancel all activities for today and that includes meeting people"
The secretary visibly shivered at his loud voice.

"Sir..Mr.Azar's father Mr.Mukhtar owns a decent textile company. I told him that he had no appointment but he's still insisting and he's very angry"
His secretary explained.
Shadman Awarkzai was still wondering who were they and why were they angry?