216

- Soyeon's POV - 

Technically since Jungkook can't really...touch me at all, when I learn to fight from him, so I have to use Jaylen to practice. I'm better than both of them expected me to be. A little insulted, but I have to remember that not everyone is Namjoon and will have undying faith in me. 

I've learned how to disarm someone holding a knife or a gun, how to choke hold someone until they faint, how to escape a choke hold, defend myself if someone comes from behind, and so much more. And one thing that I've learned from this is that it's less about strength and more about how you exert it. 

Jaylen and I practiced, trying not to hurt each other too much. She tried tackling me, and I quickly turned her over on her back, kicking the unloaded gun from her hand and holding her wrist down with my foot. 

Jungkook: *impressed* Ok, laides. Break.

Me: Are you ok? 

Jaylen: Yeah, girl, you're good. 

Jungkook: You're getting better and better. 

Me: I have to. We don't know when She's going to show up. 

Jungkook: We'll all be ready when she does. I have to find out how to get more people out by Jin's new spot. Make sure no one gets were they're not supposed to. Might have to ask your scary boyfriend, Robin. 

Me: *smiling* What does that even mean? 

Jungkook: It means your boyfriend is scary. 

Jaylen: This is going to be hard without Jimin. We don't have anyone to get us pieaces. 

Jungkook: We have Hoseok. 

Jaylen: He's expensive. 

Jungkook: True but that's all we have unless you want to go to Suga. 

Jaylen: Hell no. 

Jungkook: *laughing* Scary boyfriend number 2. 

Me: *laughing* Stop. 

Jaylen: What time is everyone supposed to be here? 

Jungkook: Not everyone is coming. It's not a meeting. I think just Jin is bringing in another one of Boss' shipments. 

Jaylen: What would be Jimin's load. 

Jungkook: Yup. 

Jaylen: Who's going to get it? 

Jungkook: I hope not me. I don't have the man power to move any more than what Boss gave me. 

Jaylen: Do you know, Robin? 

Me: I don't know. I've been trying to clean up the mess Jimin left. And now there is a whole other problem to handle. 

One of the garages opened and a huge truck pulled in and parked. From the regular enterance, Jooeun entered with drinks and a brown paper bag that was stained with grease at the bottom. Out of the truck were by no surprise, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Seokjin.

Yoongi: Those my garlic knots? 

Jooeun: Yeah. 

Yoongi: God, I love you, baby. 

Jungkook: Get a room, heteros!

Yoongi: *mouthful* Shut the fuck up. 

Because what is a impromptu without drama or the people who cause it? Sungwoo and Joohyun came in too with their own supply, but in a smaller white van with the clinic's name on the side of it.