211 (S)

- Soyeon's POV -

I brought Jaylen all the way upstairs to the penthouse with me, crashing straight on the couch, placing my gun and this stray phone on the coffee table. It's not too late into the night. I might be able to catch Namjoon before he gets home. 

Jaylen: What's wrong? 

Me: This fucking thing won't turn on. 

Jaylen: It's probably dead. 

Me: Oh. Right. Like it would be after spending weeks on the open water. 

Jaylen: Even if it was charged, what would you do with it? 

Me: I'd crack it. 

Jaylen: Passcode. 

Me: I know how to get past one. 

Jaylen: You do? 

Me: When I was in school I know someone who used to hack and trip things for money. I watched them do it from time to time before I got pulled out and homeschooled again.

Jaylen: And you remember how to? 

Me: I think so. Anyways. I'm going to head up. You can take what you want from the fridge if you're hungry. 

- 3rd Person -

Soyeon did just that, went upstairs, changed into a more comfortable shirt and got into bed. She put the dead phone to charge, trying her best to stay up until Namjoon got home. But eventually, she did fall asleep. 

When Namjoon did finally make it back, he dismissed Jaylen back home and found Soyeon fast asleep on his side of the bed. He kissed the top of her head and went into the bathroom, stripping down and getting into the shower. 

He didn't realize, but the kiss woke up Soyeon. Her eyes fluttered open and she got out of the bed, following him to the bathroom, dropping her shirt, and getting into the shower with him as Namjoon rinsed the conditioner out of his hair. 

Her arms wrapped around him, resting her head in his back, waiting for him to turn around and pay attention to her. Namjoon smiled to himself before facing her and holding her face up in his palms. 

Namjoon: Weren't you just asleep, princess? 

Soyeon: Mhm. But I missed you. 

Slightly on her toes, Soyeon leaned Namjoon in closer by his neck and slowly pressed her lips on his while his hands slid down to her waist. Teasingly, Soyeon trailed her fingers down his chest and his abs, smiling into the kiss from how crazy it made him. 

Namjoon: Don't. 

Soyeon: Don't what? 

Namjoon: Don't tease. 

Soyeon: How are you going to stop me? 

She was pushed on the wall with Namjoon's hand gripping her face. But it wasn't too firm of a grip, which provoked more teasing from Soyeon, who wanted to see how far he'll go. And this wasn't nearly far enough for her. 

Soyeon: *giggling* 

Namjoon: You like that shit, don't you? 

Soyeon: You're hot when you're aggressive. 

Namjoon: I learned my lesson. I shouldn't be so gentle with you.

Soyeon: No. You shouldn't. 

Namjoon: I'm not going to hurt you, princess?