204 (S)

- Soyeon's POV -

It was a weird feeling of nostalgia when we walked inside of Namjoon's apartment. And we were alone again. I followed him upstairs to his room and crashed on his bed, which made him laugh. Today felt so long and chaotic. The sun went down and shined its dying rays in Namjoon's window.

I finally got to drop that black sweatshirt and showered in probably the most beautiful bathroom in all of Sodol. When I came out, I saw that Namjoon had laid out a shirt for me to wear on the countertop and in the room, he prepared two bowls of noodles for us.

Namjoon: I figured you might be hungry.

Me: You figured correctly.

Namjoon: Careful, it's warm.

I crawled in bed again next to him and picked my bowl up from the night table. I finished my bowl before him and used the time of him still eating to prepare myself to take the bowl from his hands and climb in his lap, which I was very proud of myself for doing.

I was really getting full of myself when he wrapped his arms around my waist and sat me up without me so much as flinching or cringing. Even when he leaned in and started kissing my neck I had no reaction except for a really gross, embarrassing laugh that I wish I could stop making.

Me: Namjoon~

Namjoon: Mhm?

Me: *giggling* Stop! Let me talk!

Namjoon: *smirking* I'm listening.

He didn't stop with the neck kisses and nibbles. He trailed down to my exposed collarbones while his hands ran up my thighs and under my shirt, reaching to pull down my panties. My head rolled back when he bit down in a spot I didn't know that I liked until now.

Me: *breathless* Y-You seemed stressed earlier.

Namjoon: Then why don't you help me calm down?

- 3rd Person POV -

Namjoon turned Soyeon on her back, laying her down into the soft bed and yanked down her panties, tossing them away. His pants and draws fell afterwards and he crawled up for his lips to meet her's. He peeled Soyeon's hands away from cupping his face and pinned her down by her wrist.

He looked down at her for a second, her eyes close and her little breaths slipping between her lips, desperate for Namjoon to go back to kissing her. He grew conscious of his tight grip. He's admittedly used to being rough, but he knew he'd have to hold back. Soyeon is finally starting to get used to his touch. The last thing he wants is to hurt her, even if it is mixed with pleasure.

He released her wrist and leaned in to connect their lips softly. Her hands cupped his face again, making him smile into the kiss. He pushed her knees further apart. His hips rolled very slowly, pushing his full length inside. Soyeon moan was quiet as she dug her nails into the tattoo on Namjoon's back.

His pace was nice and steady. He pushed down every temptation to pick up pace and stayed focused on how to keep Soyeon comfortable. Tp keep those breathy moans going and those stubby nails in his skin.

He moved hair from her face and held her eye contact. Whatever she was trying to say, she couldn't make those thoughts become words. Her head rolled back again and Namjoon jumped the opportunity to kiss her neck again and hear his favorite laugh in the world.

Soyeon's legs quivered and her moans echoed in the room. Her hands combing in his locks, feeling herself get closer and closer to the end. With one more thrust from Namjoon, she came, moaning in his shoulder. Namjoon followed right after, finishing on her inner thigh.

- Soyeon's POV -

Later that night, I was still doing well. We laid under the dim light of a lamp and I rested on Namjoon's bare chest while he held me and kept me warm beyond the comforter and sheets. I traced the tip of the angel wing that wrapped around his shoulder.

Me: I wish I was more like you.

Namjoon: Do you?

Me: Yeah.

Namjoon: In what sense?

Me: In the way you lead people. Like earlier today at the club. Everyone looked at you when you came in. And gave you their attention without you needing to ask for it. When I spoke, they acted like I just said something vulgar.

Namjoon: Heh. I don't think they're used to you yet.

Me: I don't think that's it. They think I'm weak.

Namjoon: That too.

Me: *laughing* Wow.

Namjoon: Look, I'm going to be realistic with you.

Me: So, they don't take me seriously.

Namjoon: Most likely not.

Me: So, how do I be like you?

Namjoon: *laughing* You already are. There is a Soyeon in there that is just as dominating, strong, and powerful as I am.

Me: Yeah right.

Namjoon: There is. You just haven't met her yet. And if you haven't met her, the world hasn't met her either.

Me: You seem to know all about her.

Namjoon: Well, that version of Soyeon saved my life.

Me: No, that was scared Soyeon.

Namjoon: No. Scared Soyeon would've hid under a table when she heard the gunshots.

Me: *laughing* You're wrong for that one.

Namjoon: *laughing* Sorry. What I want to say is that you are capable of so much more than you know. You can take command if you want to.

Me: I don't know.

Namjoon: Yes you do.

Me: I mean..that's easy for you to say.

Namjoon: It is because I was you once. You know my nickname used to be Mommy's boy.

Me: *laughing* Wow.

Namjoon: Yeah. This is who I became. You are too powerful and too beautiful-

Me: *laughing* stop~

Namjoon: *smiling* You are too powerful and too beautiful to dismiss yourself like the world has. Take command.

Me: *sighing* And then I'll become your Harley Quinn.

Namjoon: No.

Me: I want to be.

Namjoon: You can't. The Joker-

He hovered back over me again, staring at me with his dark chocolate eyes, glued to my lips before sneaking up and meeting mine. My face burned up and his lips curved up into a smile strong enough for his dimples to come out.

Namjoon: ...was a sadist. And I would never hurt you.

Me: *smiling* I know.