308 (S)

-Namjoon's POV- 

Even when we got home, Soyeon kept an eye on Joohyun's location. She had that phone in front of her through dinner, and through her night routine as she brushed her teeth. I waited for her in the bedroom as she paced around the bathroom, eyes glued to the phone while scrubbing across her teeth. She wore this black, silk short set that shimmered in the light against her dark, caramel-brown skin. Feeling my stare, Soyeon finally looked up.

Me: Are you going to watch them all night?

Soyeon: I hate not knowing what they're doing.

Me: That's tomorrow's problem. Come here.

Reluctantly, she climbed onto her side of the bed and put the phone on the nightstand. When I reached for her, she straddled herself in my lap. My hands were wandering before my own thoughts caught up. I started holding her waist, but ended up trailing up her sides and cupping her breasts that sat cute and perky in my palm. Likewise, my lips went to her collarbones as if they had a mind of their own.

Soyeon: *laughing* You're not tired.

Me: No. Are you?

Soyeon: No~

My hands fell back to her waist, and I lifted her from my lap and turned her on her back. Soyeon continued to laugh as she stared at me -- her eyes big, brown, and full of fondness. All paired with a smile that puts the biggest and brightest of stars to shame. I leaned down towards her, locking my lips with hers. She held my face in her hands as she returned my kiss, and I ran my hand up her thighs before parting them.

Me: *quietly* You did such a good job today, princess.

Soyeon: You did all the talking.

Me: I didn't mean that. You know it.

Soyeon: Those two guys?

Me: You almost had no reaction.

She fell silent as I went for her neck, and tugged at her shorts, pulling them down and leaving them on the floor. My eyes almost rolled to the back of my head...there was nothing underneath. Still, she wasn't saying anything, but she nodded her head.

At first I started kissing her inner thigh, holding her down as I fitted my head perfectly between them. My tongue slipped between her folds, and with it I drew circles as my eyes remained glued to her. Eyes widened and lips trembling apart, Soyeon sharply inhaled as all her sweetness melted in my mouth. I dug my fingers to keep her thighs from closing, and continued to flick round and round.

Through moans, she called for me, and I responded by sucking down on her core. Her eyebrows were furrowed while her hands gripped the sheets, her whimpers echoing through the room. Self consciously, she squeezed her eyes shut. From the way she shifted her hips and staggered her breath, I could tell she was close. As much as I wanted to make her wait...she just tasted so sweet in my mouth. Accompanied by her pretty, pretty whimpers, music to my ears, I couldn't help myself. I pressed my tongue down, rolling at as fast as I could manage.

Before I knew it...and before she knew it...Soyeon reached her peak. It corrupted her body, arching her back and expanding her lungs as she all but screamed out in content. Even as I stood on my knees, she was still convulsing and shivering. I watched her, licking my lips of her juices before removing my own clothing.

With little strength, Soyeon sat up and met my lips. Her hand reached for my length and as she kissed me, she gripped me from my base and slowly gilded her hand up to my tip. At first I kept cool, but the longer our lips were connected, the more eager I felt for her. Once I felt her pull away to catch her breath, I took her face into my hands, cupping her cheeks and smashing our lips together again.