213

- Soyeon's POV -

I wore a skin tight mini dress that barely covered my butt, with wedges that I was surprisingly able to walk on. But they were killing feet, and I was wasn't even standing up yet. Everyone was in their diguise, wearing black hoodies, pants, and shoes. 

Up front with Namjoon, he handed me a half filled flask and a mint flavored vape while Yoongi and Jooeun rifled through their bag, checking off duct tape, zip ties, pocket knives, blindfolds, and gags. 

Namjoon: How much longer until he gets here? 

Me: He's fifteen minutes away on the tracker. 

Namjoon: Ok. We don't have a lot of time, so listen to me. 

Me: Ok. 

Namjoon: This is scotch spiked with ketamine and MDMA. Ketamine will fog his memory, MDMA will make him happy. When you're pretending to drink this, let it almost touch your lips, but never ingest. Let him think its safe enough to drink and we'll do the rest.

Me: What am I supposed to do with that? 

Namjoon: Smoke it. Play the part. 

Me: I've never smoked before. 

Yoongi: *laughing* Wow. 

Namjoon: Ignore him. Just...inhale and then let it go when it starts to burn. 

Yoongi: Do the first few in here so you're not coughing like a gleek. 

Jooeun: Do you ever take a day off? 

I took Yoongi's advice and...coughed like a gleek after the first few hits. I tied my hair up and got out of the van, leaning against the backdoor and kept practicing on the vape. It so cold, plus this uncomfortable outfit. How the hell do dancers do this daily? 

Lights flashed around the opposite corner of the club. TJ parked where he usually does, never straying from habit. I put on the most seductive act I could as I smoked and it was good enough to catch TJ's attention as soon as he got out of the car. 

If Namjoon can see how he's looking at me, he's a dead man walking. 

Me: Hey there handsome. 

God, I sound like a GTA stripper. 

TJ: Hmm. Hello gorgous. 

It made me want to throw up, and I almost did. But I kept together my innocent smile and eyes, taking another hit to make this interaction less painful. I might need a sip of this scotch after I'm done too. 

TJ: I've never seen you around here. 

Me: First night. I'm on break. 

TJ: Already? The night is still young. 

Me: *giggling* Oh, like me? 

TJ: *smirking* Like you. 

I replaced the vape with the flask, doing exactly what Namjoon said. I brough it up to barely touch my lips, faked a gulp, then made an "o" shape with my mouth to pretend to wipe off any dripping alcohol. 

Me: Want some? 

TJ: What is it?

Me: *winking* It's a surprise. 

TJ: *laughing* How old are you? 

Me: Guess.

TJ: Not old enough to be drinking that. 

Me: Nope. 

He smiled, getting the flask from me and taking a huge swing of it. He did it. He actually did it. I pretended to take another one and passed it back to him, and again, he took a sip too large for whats actually inside of it.