210

- Soyeon's POV - 

I kept that phone on me all day, even at my shift at Elite that night. I would leave it in my locker, but I can't be too careful. Rather have it on me than have it disappear, and then I'm right back at square one. 

Jungkook is back on his feet and is working security at the club again but he still has a small limp. Throughout the night I saw almost all five of them go up to Namjoon office (except for Seokjin), so that everyone knows the plan for the new warehouse. 

Tonight I was on gaurd. Watching everyone and everything. There won't be a part two. Not with me here. 

Remembering everything from the last six or so months...things don't make sense. How much did Jimin get to tell YG? How long was he working with them? Namjoon wasn't walking for a while and when he was and Jimin had already gone rouge then why didn't they get us before we left? They would've know that the attempt was a fail. 

But then again...YG didn't fire the first shots. It was the crazy bitch running around here. And if Yoongi killed Jimin when he said he did...then there is no possible way anyone would have known if Namjoon was leaving let alone his location. 

I finished my shift and got my bag together and pulled a jacket over my dress uniform. Jaylen was waiting for me outside the break room, tall and towering over me like JJ would. If he had grown out his hair, they would be identical. 

Jaylen: Ready? 

Me: Not yet. I need to go up stairs to Him first. 

Jaylen: Ok. 

She did a good job keeping people at arms distance from me as I went all the way up the flights of stairs to his office where two more large security gaurds defended the domain. But being familiar with me, they gladly knocked and annouced me, and when given the ok, let me inside...minus Jaylen. 

Once the door closed and I was alone with him, I felt secured immediently. Nothing happened tonight. He's ok. Right here in front of me, standing tall. Breathing. Without a scratch on him or a single hair on his head missing. 

He was over by his mini bar, shaking ice out of its container and into a glass of water with his sleeves rolled up and shirt and tie loosened at the top. I leaned on the counter, smiling when he lifted his eyebrows and smiled back. 

Me: I haven't seen you all day. 

Namjoon: You saw how it is out there. 

Me: Mhm. What a man. A hotel....a club...an organization of goons. What can't you do? 

 He reached over the counter and lifted my chin up slightly, brushing his thumb on my lower lip before giving me a very soft, very gentle, and very butterfly endousing kiss. And when pulling away, he twriled one of his long fingers in my hair.

Damn...he's really good at it. 

Me: I need to talk to you. 

Namjoon: Yeah? 

Me: How long was Jimin working with YG? 

Namjoon: Long enough. 

Me: Was it though? 

Namjoon: What do you mean? 

Me: Just...think about it. It took you a minute to get walking again. And Jimin was killed some time after you were gone. Why didn't they get us when we left? 

Namjoon: That whole lot is a shit show they probably missed our boarding. 

Me: Namjoon, I'm not joking. Unless Yoongi lied, Jimin was well in the ground before we even thought about coming back. 

Namjoon: You think Yoongi is lying to me? 

Me: No, I think Jimin was. He had a friend or there are two snitches. 

Namjoon: Fucking Jooeun. 

Me: No. No, Jimin was smart he wouldn't risk Jooeun running back and telling Yoongi who kill him and tell you if not both. 

Namjoon: Fuck. I got another thing to worry about. 

Me: I can find out who. 

I followed him as he walked to his desk, leaning on it and putting his glass down as I came close to him. He eyed me at first when I pulled up my dress to pull the phone from early from the back pocket of the short shorts I wore underneath. 

Me: We found this on the boat today. One of the YG guys had it. I don't know who the other leak is but this is a good place to start. 

He looked at me, staring into my eyes like he could see right through me. The phone was slipped back into my hands when another knock on the door came and distracted both of us from each other. 

Namjoon: It's Hwan. Come in!

Eck. Remember Hwan? The guy who said my only purpose in life was to give blowjobs... yeah...HE came into Namjoon's office and I could tell he was just as distasted as I was. Plus the nerve that he had to smile at me pissed Namjoon off further. 

Hwan: Ah. It's been a while, beautiful. 

As the door pulled closed, Namjoon cleared his throat, casually loading one of his guns, and clocking it back before holding it by the trigger in his lap. Hwan nervously fixed his own tie and sat down in one of the chairs in front of us. 

Namjoon: What do you want? 

Hwan: Well, Jimin is dead. We all know that. There is no one distributing to 305. They're getting pissed and YG doesn't have the product to give them because of this bitch running around. 

Namjoon: And I'm assuming you want to take it over. 

Hwan: Someone needs to. 

Namjoon: Heh. Go right ahead. I'm not supplying you with any more product. 

Hwan: What? 

Namjoon: I'm. Not. Supplying. More. Than. Our. Current. Deal. There are adjustments being made, and when those affect you, I'll let you know. 

Hwan: That's it? 

Namjoon: Meet me at the warehouse next week. Until then-

He gestured towards the door then looked back at me, leaning in and whispering in my ear. Hwan got up and left the room with the guards and Jaylen peeping inside after hearing raised voices. 

Namjoon: I'll be home later. Do whatever you can with that phone until then.