119

- Soyeon's POV -

Everything is perfect out here. I spend most of my day on the beach, out in the water, but not too far out. Mrs. Davis comes by everyday and takes good care of us. JJ comes by sometimes but he doesn't last more than an hour before Namjoon kicks him out.

Even Mrs. Davis. He's much nicer to her, but he always seems eager for her to leave. I guess he just really likes spending time with me...alone. I've taken up yoga too. I'm bad at it but it doesn't matter. I'm doing stuff that six months ago, I would've never thought of doing. But that still doesn't stop me from being so...

Me: I'm bored!

Namjoon: Sounds like a you problem.

Me: Joonie~ Entertain me!

Namjoon: We could-

Me: I'm not playing another game of scrabble with you!

We got into a game thirty minutes later. If Namjoon wasn't a drug dealer he'd be a scholar because he always built these big words I never knew existed. I tried to catch him cheating, but every word I google was in fact in the dictionary. I added to his "at" to make "rat." He then added to my "rat" to make "biostratigraphic." I rolled my eyes and flipped the board over

He tried proposing UNO to me and I accepted when I calmed down enough. I made him draw four and changed the color to red. In response, he hit me with another draw four, changing it to green. I put a green draw two down and after he put down six for me to draw twenty two. I declared the game bullshit and stormed off again.

I learned how to play chess off this beautiful, marble set. I took the white side and he took the black side. The game went on forever and I fell into every single one of Namjoon's traps and for a second I thought I had him but he took me out...with a knight.

In my defense, I got distracted by him in his cute, black, square framed glasses. When he lays there on the beach towel, reading on the sand with his shirt unbuttoned so I can see the tip of the angel wing on his left shoulder. I dried off and slowly peeled his glasses away from his face and slipped them onto mine, smiling. I snatched the book from his hands too and straddled myself in his lap.

Namjoon: Yes?

Me: You're not paying enough attention to me.

Namjoon: You want attention?

Me: Mhm.

He sat up, grabbing on my sides. Namjoon moved my wet hair out of his way with one hand while the other arm held me in a hug. He kissed me in the crook of my neck and my hands dug into his shoulders and I bit my lips.

After not getting the sound that he wanted, Namjoon bit down on the same spot, making me squeal and giggle at the same time while my nail sunk deeper into his skin and his arm tightening around me.

Me: G-God. Namjoon~

Namjoon: What? You said you wanted attention.

Me: *giggling* You're too much. AH! NO!

He did it again. He sucked down on the same spot, creating the same reaction from me again, squirming around on his lap. My eyes squeezed shut as his hands roamed all over me, running over my skin ever so gently.

Namjoon: Damn, you're adorable.

Mrs. Davis: There you two are! I brought food! Your friend is up front too. JJ I think his name is.

She stood at the top of the stairwell of the house that went down to the shore. Blushed, I crawled off Namjoon and flip flopped inside, Namjoon coming in behind me. JJ in fact stood in the kitchen, topless, holding a beer bottle in his hands.