115

- Soyeon's POV -

Very early in the morning, around four am, JJ came to wake me up. It was funny. He can't touch me without me having a meltdown, so he got creative and flipped lights and stumbled himself over, making as much noise as possible to get me awake.

We ran through a checklist, making sure I had everything I needed for the next indefinitely. He helped me get my bags in the elevator amongst the guards crawling around the floor. Down in the back, empty parking lot, James and the limo SUV were waiting for us.

Namjoon came out. Walking on the back door on his two feet. He still looked weak (for his standards). Seokjin came out with him, handing me a kit full of band-aids and alcohol from cleaning his womb.

JJ and James sat up front and Namjoon helped me into the back seat, closing it right behind me. In the driver's seat, guns clicked, locked and loaded from both of the men sitting up there. And outside, so did Namjoon, Seokjin handing him three of them.

- Namjoon's POV -

Seokjin: I put more rounds in your pack. Remember to change your bandages every six hours. Clean before you do.

Me: Thanks. You got things on lock right?

Seokjin: Yeah. All the plans are in motion.

Me: I'm counting on you, Jin. Keep everyone in line. Keep me up to date on everything.

Seokjin: I hear you.

Me: Uh, one more thing.

Seokjin: Yeah?

Me: Are you one hundred percent sure that she'll be safe with me?

Seokjin: Soyeon?

Me: Yes. Just answer the question. Is it better to leave her here?

Seokjin: No. Safer with you.

Me: *sigh* Okay. Cool.

Seokjin: Namjoon?

Me: What?

Seokjin: You're safe with her too. She has more balls than she realizes.

Me: I know. I know.

Seokjin: Come back whole, Namjoon. None of us want to see you like that again.

Me: Thanks, man.

Seokjin: I'll see you.

Me: See you.

- Soyeon's POV -

JJ: I can't believe he has a yacht.

James: Every rich guy has a yacht.

JJ: You sound bitter.

James: I am bitter you piece of shit. You get to go on a fucking yacht and I'm driving this beamer.

Me: Wait, JJ, you're coming?

JJ: Yeah. I'm your muscle. I can't just leave you in Malibu, friend.

James: That's code for him staying in a hotel and picking up hella bitches.

Namjoon popped open the back door, coming into the car. I wanted to scoot closer to him but ended up staring at him like a freak. I hate that about myself. One minute I could hug him but another I'm too scared to again.

I brought myself to it. Scooting in a few inches at a time until reaching for his hand, just skimming our pinkies. He turned over to look at me. His eyes were so soft, looking at me in a different way. I couldn't put a name on it. But I felt it then he wrapped his pinky wrap around mine. He caught James looking and flipped the divide up.