102

- Namjoon's POV -

This...stingy run down church. God, it smells like hell in here. And this...pathetic excuse for a man bowed down in front of me like this. Disgusting.

Pastor Lee: I-I'll give you anything. I just don't have the money right now.

Me: *laughing* What else do you think I'll be interested in?

Pastor Lee: My girl. My daughter...she um...she's around here somewhere.

Me: Daughter? For fucks sake.

Pastor Lee: Don't worry. I-I'm gonna find her in a second...I just need a second.

Me: Stop.

Pastor Lee: Stop? But she's...

Me: I don't give a shit about your daughter. What use is she to me?

Pastor Lee: ...

Me: *laughing* Isn't that some unholy thinking.

Pastor Lee: I assumed...

Me: Wrong. I don't leave room for assumptions.

Pastor Lee: Boss-

Me: Let me ask you something. Does your daughter have my twenty grand?

Pastor Lee: No she-

Me: Then what fucking use is she to me?

Pastor Lee: She can make it up to you. Until I have cash next week.

Me: Make it up to me? You think I can't walk outside right now and find someone to fuck?

Pastor Lee: I can-

Me: God. You have always been an incompetent cunt. You steal from me. Lie to me. But because you're a father I cut you some slack. But that doesn't make a fucking difference. I mean, you just fucking offered her up like a platter.

Pastor Lee: Please. Boss. Just give me one more week-

Me: One more week? I shouldn't give you one more minute. On top of you taking advantage of my generosity, but that twenty grand you steal from me isn't just going into your sick little porn stash is it?

Pastor Lee: I don't know what you're talking about, Boss.

Me: You don't? I know who you're giving that money too. How long do you think you could work with YG and get away from it?

Pastor Lee: ...

Me: You forget how to speak? How long did you think you could go?

Pastor Lee: Longer than this.

Me: *laughing* You were a fool to think you could keep shit from me at all. You know, the thing about God is that he knows everything. That's what makes him so fucking terrifying. You feel me?

Pastor Lee: I'll pay you back. Every penny.

Me: Where is the money, Pastor?

Pastor Lee: In my house. In my bathroom, th-the cupboard under my sink. There is a floor board there. That's...that's where the money is.

Me: Hmm. At least your final moments weren't completely of waste.

Pastor Lee: Final? No! No, listen I-

Me: You are no longer of use to me Pastor.

I clucked back my gun, squeezing the trigger to go between his eyes. It's amazing to me how men are so adamant about living. Look at Pastor Lee. He's the lowest of the low. Lives below the plumbing with the roaches and rats. A man who has nothing to live for and nothing to lose but still is desperate for second chances in life.