212

- Soyeon's POV -

Jaylen: Holy shit, you did it. 

Me: I told you I could. Can you pass me my water? Jungkook really worked me out today. 

Jaylen: Yeah. Here. 

In the penthouse, after learning how to fight with Jungkook for two hours, I did like I said and got into the phone we found. It was obviously a burner and had only one number on it. The last message was outgoing to a contact name "TJ": "We're going in."

Jaylen: So what now? Are you going to call it? 

Me: No. Not in here at least. But I am going to look up the number. 

Jaylen: Like catfish? 

Me: Yup. 

Jaylen: A drug lord isn't going to use their real identity on an illegal phone. 

Me: If there is an off chance they did, that would be useful. If that doesn't work I'll have to trying something else. 

I didn't get a name, but I expected that. But I did get a location. A lounge several...several blocks away from Legacy. I put the address into my phone and updated Namjoon through a text on our..."work" numbers. 

Me: Come on. We gotta go quickly. Keys. 

We weren't lucky enough to catch them at the lounge, but we continued to follow the pin around town. When the pin started to lead us to more deserted location and we could actually pinpoint which car they were in, Jaylen and I followed very slowly behind them. 

The person who got out of the car was a medium build man with a jet black buzzcut. His jaw was already clentched up and his face was covered in sunglasses. Both Jaylen and I got down low in the car. I reached in the back seat and took my camera, turning off the flash and getting a picture. 

Jaylen: That's him?

Me: TJ. Call him. 

Jaylen: I thought you weren't doing that. 

Me: From your phone. Block the number. 

Jaylen: What? 

Me: Star six-seven. 

Jaylen and I peaked over the dashboard as the phone rang. TJ took out a phone and answered and we quickly went on mute. At ten seconds, he hung up, matching the actions of the man we were watching outside. 

Me: We got him. Get me to Elite. 

At the club, I went through the back door and staircases to avoid having to talk to any co-workers, not in the mood to play Taehee. In his office, I gave Namjoon the whole run down from this morning to me finding TJ and the doc he went to. 

I was cut off mid sentence when he grabbed me and sat me up on his deck. He took my face in his hands and kissed me. I lost my entire train of thought and wrapped my own arms around him. 

Namjoon: God, princess, you're such a little genius. 

Me: *laughing* I learned from you. 

Namjoon: No. You did that shit on your own. What I will teach you will come later. 

Me: What do we do about TJ then? 

Namjoon: Nothing. 

Me: Nothing? I did all that for nothing? 

Namjoon: No. You know what he looks like. What car he drives. That's all we need right now. All we have to do is watch him. 

Me: Ok. 

Namjoon: Need every detail about his day to day. Down to what soap he uses. And then after that, we snatch him. 

Me: *giggling* Yes, Boss.

Namjoon: *laughing* Stop. You work with me, not for me. Isn't that why they call you Robin? 

He took a gentle hold of my neck and lifted me face up for him to kiss again. I couldn't help but to smile into it with his warm hands on my flushed face while tugging on his tie to bring him closer. 

TJ is very simple. If I didn't know who he was, I would just assume he's your basic middle age pervert with a girlfriend younger than his daughter but still goes to strip clubs to hit on women younger than his girlfriend. Which, probably isn't too far off. 

Every day from the weeks I was watching him is just the same. He go to work in his financial planning office (as if no one can tell that's how you clean money? smooth), and from there he goes in and out of the office every few hours to go meet with his other business partners. He has lunch with his college girlfriend then back to work until roughly 5:30. 

What he does from there is either he has dinner with college girlfriend, or he goes to a strip club, through the back door, on the east side that's less than a block away from Yoongi's store. Today was the day. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jooeun sat with me in a maintance van outside of TJ's office, Namjoon at the wheel while the other two were in the back. 

Me: Why can't we just lead him out with a text or something? 

Namjoon: That would be a good idea, but the guys on the yacht never came home. He has to know that they're dead. 

Jooeun: We can just get him before he goes into one of his stash houses. 

Yoongi: Or dinner with his girlfriend. 

Jooeun: Yoongi, what the fuck, no.

Yoongi: Why not? 

Namjoon: *eyerolling* Jesus fucking christ. 

Jooeun: Because then we'd have to kill her. 

Yoongi: I don't see the problem with that. 

Jooeun: Really? You see no problem in killing someone you don't know? 

Yoongi: For all we know she's that J bitch running around taking our shit. 

Jooeun: She doesn't even look like the girl Jungkook saw. 

Namjoon: Surprisingly, none of this is helping.

Me: What are you thinking? 

Namjoon: I'm thinking the strip club. Someone waits at the door he goes into and then gets him in here. 

Me: I'm our best chance. 

Namjoon: You sure? 

Me: He obviously likes younger girls. I'm the youngest so I can lure him in. I'll just have to...look the part. 

Namjoon: No. 

Me: Why not? It's a good idea. 

Namjoon: It is a good idea. Which is why Jooeun will do it. 

Yoongi: What? 

Me: Bullshit it's my idea. 

He signed, leaning his head back against the seat and pushing his hair back. He's frustrated and worried about me. I get that. I won't be able to even make contact with the guy. But if he doesn't take my help, things won't get done. 

Namjoon: *sighing* Fine. 

Me: Fine. 

Namjoon: But you have to do exactly what I tell you so that he doesn't touch you. 

Me: Ok. Deal. 

Jooeun: You're going to need a new fit then. 

Namjoon: Suga, tell everyone to meet at the warehouse at 11. We're going this tonight.