312 (S)

-Soyeon's POV-

Jordyn: Taylen?

Me: What do you know about him?

Jordyn: I...nothing. Nothing, I'm sorry.

Me: Did you know that Joohyun lied?

Jordyn: No. I didn't know any of the 305 leaders aside from her and Sungwoo. Not before today. Do you...want me to find him for you?

Me: If it comes to that.

Jordyn: I'll do whatever you ask me to do.

Me: *scoffing* So you've said. Many times.

Jordyn: I owe that to you.

Me: What did you owe to the others?

Jordyn: What?

Me: What made you so willing to cause the chaos that you did? Were you indebted to them too?

Jordyn: No. They just...offered me a lot of money.

Me: How much money were they giving you if you were still living on the east side?

Jordyn: I didn't use the money on myself. It was for...nevermind.

Me: No. Spit it out.

Jordyn: My sister. We were never close. In fact, she regards me as much as you do.

Me: ...

Jordyn: But it didn't change the fact that Sodol isn't a safe place. If I could get enough money to get her out of here then the ends would justify the means.

Me: Where is your sister?

Jordyn: Safe. With family in Serbia. But by then I was in too deep and quitting wasn't exactly an option.

Me: What was the plan then? Leaving yourself?

Jordyn: I had a plan and the money. I just wasn't fast enough. You caught up to me...literally. And now I'm just...pushing the inevitable.

Me: ...

Jordyn: I remember that night as if it was yesterday. When I shot Him. I remember your...screams. And your pleading. It haunts me to this day. I don't think anyone realized how much you two meant to each other until that moment.

Me: I'd rather not relive it.

Jordyn: I'm sorry. I don't know what that's worth to you, but I'm sorry.

Me: I'm not the one you shot.

Tired of leaning against the wall for the entirety of our conversation, I turned on my heel and left the bedroom where Jodyn laid, balled in a corner with her head pressed to the window. Nothing...absolutely nothing came from that conversation besides pity that I didn't need or care for.

It left me irritated through the rest of the day and through dinner. After said dinner, Namjoon returned to the club for the remainder of the night, coming home at almost three in the morning. I was fast asleep by then, but still felt him climb into bed and pull me into his arms as he left a kiss on my temple. There was no escaping his grip -- that's how I knew that I was safe.

I slept in that morning, not waking up until well into the afternoon -- almost one o'clock. I normally wouldn't worry about rising that late, but I wasn't the only person in the bed. When I registered Namjoon's arms still around my waist and his face still in my nape, I jumped up.

Me: Joon!

Namjoon: *groaning* Hm?

Me: It's...holy shit! It's twelve fifty-three!