Chapter 34

A LOT is about to happen in this chapter...

Celestes POV:Callum didn't say anything as he looked at me, then a smile grew on his face as he began to laugh hysterically

Celestes POV:
Callum didn't say anything as he looked at me, then a smile grew on his face as he began to laugh hysterically.

"You're a murderer? yeah sure, stop fucking around with me, and tell me what's wrong."

Why didn't he believe me?

I stood up and looked at his smiling face, his eyebrow raised, waiting for me to tell him.

"Callum I'm telling the truth..." I told him as seriously as I could, and his smile slowly dropped.

There it was. He should go, or call the police, or something!

"Celeste..." he trailed off as he stood up, then stepped closer to me.

I put my hand out as I stepped away.

"Don't come near me." I took my phone out of my pocket, before searching till I found the article I was looking for. I gulped as I saw a picture of her face at the top of my screen, then quickly threw my phone over to my bed. "Just look at that."

He furrowed his brows as he slowly went to pick up my phone, then started to read it. I watched as his eyes widened, and he sat back on the bed in shock, looking from the phone, back up at me.

"I- I don't believe you." He barely whispered, in a way that made me think he definitely did believe me.

"Yes you do. You knew I was fucked up," I laughed, and shook my head as tears began to fill me eyes again. "You just never knew to what extent."

He stood up and walked over to me, holding my face, and wiping the tears away.

"Celeste... it says that you- you-"

"Don't." I said, shaking my head. "Please don't remind me Callum, I wanted to forget."

He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist, before picking me up, and taking me over to my bed, where he sat me on his lap.

"Don't cry... I hate seeing you like this." He cooed as he gently stroked my back.

Why is he trying to comfort me? I'm bad! I'm a bad person...

"Stop it cal, please." I begged as I squeezed my eyes shut, just wanting everything to stop. "I'm- I'm a bad person, I don't deserve this. I deserved everything Toni said about me, I deserved to be robbed by her. I deserve my brother hating me. I deserved Carter abandoning me. I deserve whatever it was Asher's family said about me, and I deserve to get hit by him... That's not even enough, I deserve more. I deserve the worse pa-"

"Celeste stop it." He interrupted me harshly. "I don't know what happened, but I know you're not a bad person. You didn't deserve any of that stuff, and you certainly don't deserve to get hit by Asher, you hear me?"