Chapter 46

Celeste's POV:"I hate to say, 'I told you so', but

Celeste's POV:
"I hate to say, 'I told you so', but... I tried telling you marrying him wasn't the right choice." Lilly said as she walked over to me, and gave me a plate of pizza.

I've been staying at Lilly's, Sam's and Josh's place for a few days, trying to avoid Asher.

"Thanks..." I said as I took the plate from her, and placed it in my lap.

I looked at the pizza, trying to find an urge to eat it, but couldn't.

I don't wanna eat... I just want Asher...

"Just shut up Lilly, the last thing she needs right now is you telling her that shit." Sam hissed at her.

"I'm sorry but it's true! Now she's gotta go through the hassle of a divorce and wh-"

"I'm not getting a divorce..." I said as I looked up at her.

Yeah, what Asher did was wrong, and I won't forgive him straight away, but I still love him... I don't think I'll ever be able to stop loving him, no matter how much he hurts me...

"Celest-"

"I don't wanna hear you tell me how I deserve better or how stupid I'm being, because I know and I don't care... I love Asher." I snapped, before Lilly could even start one of her rants.

"At least take a break, yeah? Remind him what he has to loose..." Lilly suggested, and I sighed.

Being away from Asher is what got me in this situation in the first place...

They both stayed quite as I continued to look back down at the pizza in deep thought.

Then the door to their apartment opened, and Josh rushed in with a black eye.

"Oh my God, what happened to you?" Lilly gasped, and stood up as he walked over to us.

"Listen, I need Celeste to go and talk to Asher, even if it's just for a minute, because if I don't give him our address, he's going to skin me alive." He said, sounding really panicked.

Why does Asher have to be so horrible and violent to get his own way?

"That asshole! She's not going." Sam said as she looked at me.

"Come here baby..." Lilly cooed as she stroked Josh's chest then kissed his eye gently, before properly kissing him.

I looked away, feeling my chest get heavier as I thought of Asher and I.

Maybe I was just overreacting... he might not have known we were still together, and he has needs.

The worst thing is that he lied about it, but I've lied to him loads of times...

"Could you drive me to Asher's please?" I asked Josh as I looked over to them both.

They both stopped kissing to look over to me and Josh nodded.