Chapter 47

Celeste's POV:I giggled along with Callum as we sat on his couch, talking about nothing

Celeste's POV:
I giggled along with Callum as we sat on his couch, talking about nothing.

"Seriously Celeste, what is it with you and addict, white boys who look like they're on the brink of death?"

I gasped as I slapped his arm.

"No I do not!"

"Yes you do! Kurt Cobain, lil peep, Asher, billy joe Armstrong- who isn't even hot by the way."

"Yes he is! Just because he's not the ideal standard of beauty, it doesn't mean the way he carries himself isn't sexy... also, you're straight, how would you know?" I protested as I watched him roll his eyes, then sighed. "And okay, maybe I do have a type... what's your type?"

Callum laughed, then passed me the blunt.

"Any bitch that won't fuck me over... can never find her though."

I'm not sure if he's still with his girlfriend, but she's a bitch... and I hope they break up...

"Aww Cal," I cooed as I leaned over to hug him. "You'll find the right girl, and she'll never fuck you over again.

"Yeah sure... I'll find the right girl, when you find the right guy." He scoffed, and I sat up and frowned.

I don't think I'll ever be able to change his mind about Asher.

Everyone else tolerated him, but Callum really hates him.

"I've already found him... just because our relationship isn't perfect, it doesn't mean he's not the right guy for me. Asher and I were just made for each other..."

I took a long drag of the blunt, before passing it back to him.

"Hm... well maybe I've already found the right girl..." he mumbled, then inhaled the blunt as he glanced over to me. "She just doesn't know it yet."

Aww, Callum's got a crush!

"Do you have a crush on someone, Cal?" I gasped dramatically, and he rolled his eyes. "You should just go for it, tell her how you feel! What do you have to loose?"

He looked at me with a raised brow, giving me a skeptical look, before looking back down again.

"I'm being serious! You're funny, you have you're own place, a job, tattoos, a nice body, you're hot, and those green eyes! Any girl would be lucky to have you."

I think Callum's got to be one of the most attractive people I've ever met!

He could be some sort of model...

He looked up at me with a smirk and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You think I'm hot?"

My face flushed red as I realised what I had said, and I awkwardly cleared my throat.