Chapter 51

2 months later

2 months later...

Celeste's POV:
I hummed to myself as I scrolled though my laptop, looking at cute baby clothes whilst I subconsciously held my little round stomach.

We were having a girl, but we haven't told anyone yet... We even lied to the others and told them I wasn't pregnant!

I didn't want anyone to know yet...

I was only 4 months along, but I was already starting to show as I was now going into my second trimester.

I don't really feel as sick anymore, I felt great actually, but it occasionally happens still.

"Ooo, that's cute..." I mumbled to myself as I added more clothes to my basket

"Yeah, it is." Asher suddenly spoke up from behind me, making me jump and squeal from surprise.

"Asher!" I scolded as I crossed my arms, and pouted. "Stop doing that... you-you can't be scaring a pregnant lady like that!"

He smiled as he walked around the couch, then sat beside me before pulling me onto his lap.

"I'm sorry baby..." he whispered into my ear as he stroked my stomach. "She's getting bigger, isn't she?"

"Mhm. Just wait til I'm about the size of a beach ball." I scoffed, and he chuckled as he placed some gentle kisses onto my neck.

"You'd be the cutest beach ball I've ever seen..."

I rolled my eyes at him, and leaned back into his hold.

"Stop trying to flatter me."

"What? I can't tell my wife how beautiful she is, especially now that she's carrying my daughter... which makes you even more beautiful to me by the way..."

I blushed and placed one of my hands over his.

"Okay, you win... but let me show you all the stuff I found!" I huffed, then clicked onto the basket. "I want our baby to be so cool- like, look at the mini Jordan's, aren't they so cute!"

I looked at him as he nodded slowly whilst looking at the screen.

"Yeah they're cute, but we're not putting Jordan 1s on our newborn baby. Get her some socks or something." He chuckled, and I hit his arm in annoyance.

He's been so sweet recently, but also so annoying...

"Obviously not when she's just been born, but once she's a bit older and we start taking her out." I explained and he grimaced, but nodded.

"Right..."

"We're gonna need to pick a crib soon- oh, and a stroller too!" I reminded him, and he sighed.

"Let's give the online shopping a rest for now, yeah? You can't buy anything yet anyway, or my dad will find out." He said as he removed the laptop from my lap, then placed it on the coffee table.