Chapter 30

Celestes POV:"I just don't know guys

Celestes POV:
"I just don't know guys... he doesn't ever speak about anything he likes," I paused and smiled as red tinted my face. "Except from me."

I was at the mall with Sam, and Lilly as I asked for their help for Asher's birthday.

His birthday was a couple of days before Christmas, the 23rd to be exact, and I wanted it to be as special as he made mine.

"Aww, really? I love getting all this tea on Asher." Sam giggled as she nudged my shoulder. "All everyone knows about him is that he's an asshole."

I don't know why but it made me... happy? Knowing that he was nice only for me.

"I know what you could give him..." Lilly smirked as she looked at Sam then to me, before leaning over the table and whispering,

"Your virginity."

Oh my goodness...

My face got redder, and I nervously took a sip of my smoothie.

"That's- that's not a real gift, and... and it's lazy! Asher got me a puppy, and roses!"

I really, really, really wanted to have sex with Asher, but the truth is, I don't think he wants to have sex with me.

Anytime I tried to take things further, he'd find any excuse not to... maybe he doesn't think I'm pretty anymore.

"No it's not, any boy would love that shit, Celeste! Especially with how innocent you are, he probably won't last five minutes." Lilly scoffed, making Sam giggle, and I just shrugged, still staring down at the thick, green smoothie, that I didn't actually want.

"I think it's a good idea too. But if you're not ready for it, that's completely understandable." Sam assured me with a genuine smile, and I nodded.

"It's not that... I want to have sex with him, but I don't think he wants to..." I mumbled in embarrassment.

I doubt they had problems like this.

"Are you crazy Celeste!" Sam shouted way too loudly, and I hushed her as I looked around at all the people who turned to look at us, then her freckled cheeks turned red. "Sorry..."

"No, she's right. You've lost your mind, or you're just totally oblivious!" Lilly agreed as she slurped the last of her chocolatey drink that looked so good. "Whenever Asher looks at you, it's like he wants to fuck you, right then and there."

"Lilly! He does not." I giggled as I nudged her leg under the table.

"Oh he sooo does. In fact, he looks at you the way you've been looking at my chocolate milkshake. You should've got one instead of whatever the fuck that is!"