Chapter 45

Celeste's POV:"What are you gonna wear?" Sam asked me as she continued to do her makeup, sat cross legged on my bed

Celeste's POV:
"What are you gonna wear?" Sam asked me as she continued to do her makeup, sat cross legged on my bed.

"The off the shoulder black one that I showed you." I replied, in the middle of applying my eyelashes.

It's been ages since I've been out, so we decided we were gonna go to a party! So now we were getting ready up here, listening to music and messing around, whilst we banished the boys downstairs to get ready.

Although they did shouted us a while ago to say they were done...

"Yes, bitch! That was a good one!" Lilly shouted from across the room as she straightened her hair. "I'm wearing the slutty red one."

I giggled at what Lilly said, then looked back at Sam.

"What about you?"

"The glittery one with the puffy sleeves." She smiled at me, and my eyes widened.

That one was really pretty.

"Oooh you're gonna look so good!" I complimented her, and she nodded before I added, "Zeke won't know what hit him..."

Lilly laughed with me whilst Sam just blushed, and shook her head.

"There is nothing going on between Zeke and I... we're just good friends."

"That's why you two are practically eye-fucking each other every time you're in the same room..." Lilly mumbled, making me laugh harder.

They really do need to just get together, they'd be so sweet together!

"Well I'm done, I'm gonna get dressed now, byeee!" She rushed as she stood up, then ran to the bathroom with her dress.

Lilly rolled her eyes as she shook her head, still laughing with me, then she put the hair straighteners down and stood up.

"I'm ready to get dressed now too, are you done?"

"Mhm..." I hummed in agreement as I got some setting spray and sprayed a generous amount on my face.

Lilly started to put her dress on as Sam walked out in hers, and she looked stunning. Her honey blonde hair looked really good with the golden the dress.

"Yas girl, you look hot as fuck! You're really bringing out my lesbian side tonight!" Lilly said, wiggling her eyebrows whilst shimmying into her red dress.

"Lilly, how many times must I tell you that saying you have a 'lesbian side' is probably offensive..." Sam sighed as she walked over to her, so that they were both looking in the mirror.

I stood up and started to put my dress on, whilst ignoring their ridiculous conversation.

"It's not offensive, because I'm actually bisexual Sam." Lilly said as she rolled her eyes, flipped her braids over her shoulder, then turned around. "Can you zip me up?"