Chapter 6

Asher's POVShe was perfect

Asher's POV
She was perfect. So small and submissive.
It would be easy to manipulate her. Not to mention she had the face of a fucking angel.

I don't know what it is I'm feeling towards her, I've never felt it before.
But I do know that no one else could have her.

I was gonna be the one to corrupt and break her, ruin her little face with tears and break her heart into tiny pieces. Once I was done, I'd be the one to watch the last breath leave her fragile, little body.

I just needed to get to know her more.

I saw her little face panic as I asked her what happened again, but not because of me.

She hesitated before she answered.

"I-um, I didn't really fit in at my last school..." she began to tell me quietly, "the other kids were mean and- and they didn't like me very much."

The thought of someone else other than me hurting her made me angry. I wanted to be the only one who hurt her.

"They used to laugh at the way I would dress or- or say mean things about my hair and skin, I was the only black kid there..."

I furrowed my brows as I saw the tears stream down her face.

That just infuriated me even more. Not only did they bully her, but they did it because of her skin?

"And-and I didn't tell anyone for a couple of years until-" she quickly stopped herself and looked up at me with her beautiful chocolate eyes, glazed in tears.

"I'm sorry, I don't wanna talk about it anymore." She mumbled as she looked down to her hands and her face turned a faint red.

Was she embarrassed?
I was honestly surprised she'd even tell me all this so soon.

"That's okay," I took her hand in both my hands and rubbed it with my thumbs.
"You don't need to feel embarrassed around me." I spoke softly to her.

She looked down at her hand in mine as her face grew even redder then looked back up at me.

"You're so brave." I cooed to her as she smiled then looked away.

"I-I'm not." She mumbled with a slight frown

"Yes, you are. Not everyone can talk about stuff like that as easily as you just did." I squeezed her hand reassuringly and she smiled at me again.

This was just too easy. She was basically already in love with me.

She then reached over to me, wrapped her arms around my body and buried her head into my chest.

"Thank you Ash." She whispered sweetly.

I wrapped my arms around her to return the hug.
She felt right in my arms. The perfect fit.