Chapter 24

Asher's POVToday has been so fucking long

Asher's POV
Today has been so fucking long.

Celeste hasn't spoken to me since last night, and she's been avoiding me. I told her I was sorry for leaving her, even though I wasn't, and she still got mad... but I don't think that's why.

She's been acting weird ever since my overdose, and I just thought maybe she was shaken up about it, but she's not. She's hiding something from me, and I know she won't tell me what.

Yesterday's performance was even fucking weirder. She said she wasn't feeling well, but I don't buy it. She was fine... then she just snapped.

I don't know what to do.

She's pissed off because I don't tell her stuff, but how am I supposed to explain to Celeste that I enjoy torturing and killing people in my free time?
I've planned out a few scenarios in my head, but they don't end very well.

But yesterday, I wasn't murdering, surprisingly. I was sorting out that piece of shit Jamie, and told him to keep his bitch in line.

The bell finally rang and I quickly stood up to go and find Celeste for lunch. I had to speak to her, at least to know she's okay.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

She wasn't in the cafeteria or in her last class, so maybe she was in the toilets?

I made my way towards the girls toilets then stopped around the corner, as I saw that bitch and a few of her friends leave the toilets laughing.
I swear to God, if Celeste was in there...

I waited for them to leave then turned the corner, but stopped again when I saw the door open.

My heart clenched painfully seeing her. Her hair, which she always had done neatly, was a mess, and she had tears running down her pretty little face.
She wiped at her face repeatedly with the sleeve of her black sweater, before taking a deep breath and walking towards me.

This is why she was acting so weird yesterday. She needed me, and where the fuck was I? Beating up some nobody, because I'm a possessive asshole.

She paused when she saw me, then quickly turned around and walked away.

"Celeste." I shouted, but she didn't stop.

For fucks sake.
Those bitches... she's gonna deserve every amount of pain I inflict upon her, stupid whore. Might even just kill her boyfriend for the fun of it.

I ran after her and saw her swiftly hide into one of the empty classrooms.
I followed her in, then looked around the empty classroom. I could hear her soft whimpers as she tried to hide her sobs.

"Celeste... babygirl," I called out, gently, as I made my way over to the the teachers desk and walked behind it. She was sat under the desk with her arms wrapped around her legs and head resting on her knees.