Chapter 49

Celeste's POV:I watched him as he attempted to creep back into our bedroom, trying not to wake me up

Celeste's POV:
I watched him as he attempted to creep back into our bedroom, trying not to wake me up.

Hmm... he doesn't exactly have to hide it anymore.

He stopped walking when I turned the lamp on, making him turn to look over at me.

"What are you doing up?" He asked with furrowed brows, obviously not expecting to be caught off guard.

I looked him up and down as I examined his blood stained clothing.

How exciting...

"Who was it?" I asked, completely ignoring him as my eyes trailed back up to his face.

He gave me a blank stare, before rolling his eyes and beginning to walk away.

I quickly stood up and rushed in front of him, holding my hands on his chest to stop him from walking into the bathroom.

"Come on... tell me! You had so much to say last time..." I muttered as I looked down at my hands which were now stained with blood.

He grabbed both my wrists in one of his hands, and pulled them away as he pushed me out of the way.

"Go to sleep you crazy bitch."

I couldn't help but giggle as I watched him leave the room.

I am not crazy...

"I'm the crazy one?!" I chuckled in disbelief. "You're the one who just got back from murdering someone!"

I looked at the red liquid on the palms of my hands one last time, before following him into the bathroom.

Leaning against the door frame, I watched him strip off his clothing then step into the shower.

"Asherrrr?" I called out tauntingly, but frowned as he ignored me.

I wanna provoke him... the sex is so much better when he's angry with me.

I took my clothes off and walked over to the shower, stepping in behind him to join him, then placing my hands on his back.

"What do you want, Celeste?" He groaned whilst I watched the blood fall from my hands, down his back, and onto the white floor.

"I want you..."

He sighed deeply as he ran his hands through his wet curls, then turned to face me.

He looked me up and down, then placed his hands on my waist, pulling me against his naked body.

"That's all you want, hm?" He asked with a raised brow, then leaned down to place kisses on my neck.

I smirked and nodded as I reached up to take a hold of his hair.

"Mhm..."

I pulled at his hair so that I could bring his lips to mine.

God, I want him so bad right now...