Chapter 38

Celestes POV:"Asher?" I said as I stroked his hair whilst we laid in his bed watching tv

Celestes POV:
"Asher?" I said as I stroked his hair whilst we laid in his bed watching tv.

"Mhm."

"Do you promise you'll love me forever?... no matter what..."

He paused the movie, and turned to look at me with furrowed brows.

"Obviously... what's wrong, baby?"

I need to tell him... what's the worse that could happen?

"I-I'm pregnant." I said quickly, and watched as his face dropped.

...

Nothing.

He said nothing as he looked at me, but his face slowly morphed into disgust as he stood up and stepped away from me.

"How long have you known?" He asked harshly, making my bottom lip start to tremble.

This was a really bad idea... I thought now would be a good time.

He grabbed my hair, and pulled me off the couch, making me scream in pain as he got closer to my face.

"I said, how long have you known!"

"J-just a week..." I whimpered with tears in my eyes then he let go, dropping me to the floor as he began to pace in front of me.

I rubbed my head to try to ease the pain as I looked up at him.

"You stupid fucking bitch... you were supposed to be on the pill!" He seethed as he ran a hand through his hair.

He's right, I'm so fucking stupid... I wouldn't even be in this situation if I wasn't.

"I'm sorry, Asher, I'm- I'm so, so sorry." I apologised as I held my head in my hands, tears pouring down my face. "I'll get rid of it! If that's what you want, I'll do it, I promise I will..."

"Don't worry..." he suddenly said in a softer tone as he walked back over to me. I looked up to see him with a sinister smirk on his face. "You won't have to."

Then he threw his foot back, before kicking me hard in the stomach, winding me as I fell onto my back.

No, no, no... the baby... not like this.

"P-please... don't..." I wheezed out, already feeling the bruise forming.

I tried to roll over to cover my stomach, but struggled as I panted for air.

Then he stamped on my stomach again, and again, and again...

•••

I screamed as I opened my eyes and sat up, clutching my stomach as I frantically looked around my dark, empty room.

It was just a dream... it felt so real.

I began to sob as my heart continued to pound out of my chest, sweat pouring from my face.