Chapter 10

Asher's POVIt's been around a month since I met Celeste, and things were

Asher's POV
It's been around a month since I met Celeste, and things were...weird.
This is the longest time I've ever spent with any girl.

Usually I'd use them however I wanted before I'd leave or kill them; depending on if the bitch pissed me off or not.

But with Celeste... every time I was near her it felt like my heart was gonna pound out of my chest.
And every time I wasn't with her my chest ached to know what she was doing.

She consumed my thoughts basically every hour of the day, including when I was unconscious.

The amount of times I've woken up in the morning with a hard on because of her was ridiculous. We haven't even fucked yet.

No matter how much coke I snorted, whiskey I drank and weed I smoked, I couldn't get her out of my fucking head.

I didn't know what to do about this weird feeling, as I've never felt it before.

I tried to distance myself, but that certainly didn't work.
Every time I tried, I found myself ringing her to hear her voice again.

But every time I was with her, I could feel this feeling getting stronger and stronger.

It was out of my control. I didn't like it.

But I had bigger problems to worry about.

For the past few days, Celeste has been acting distant. She wouldn't call me as much as she used to and when I came over earlier, she didn't even come running downstairs to see me.

I'd have to find out tomorrow once she gets back.

"What're you thinking about so hard?"
Mateo asked as he took a sip of his beer.

"I think a certain brown skinned angel is responsible for that." Teased Elijah.

I rolled my eyes at him, but he was right.

"Watch how your fucking talk about my sister." Ambrose slurred then continued sucking the face off some random girl.

"What? I never said anything bad. Besides, it's Ash here that wants to fuck her." He laughed.

So turns out being "friends" with Ambrose whilst trying to fuck his sister was a pretty hard task.

"He's not touching my sister, just because she's got some obsession with you, doesn't give you the right to touch her. And I swear to god if I find ou-"