56.

NiqueMonet: When I glow up he show up❤️💙comments disabled

comments disabled.

I knew between the caption and of course the publicity Id gotten for my 'cLuB mElTdoWn' people would get rowdy in the comments so I disabled them. I decided I would address the situation on twitter and hoped that would be the end of it.

DomoniqueMonet Replying to Janiabaniafan1.
I simply didn't want the publicity and cameras in my face, it's not respectful in the slightest to call someone a 'baby mama' it's belittling. I'm more then a baby mother, and to address me by my childs father like Im just some little girl up under him is once again belittling. Lastly to keep cameras on me while Im clearly unhappy trying to leave some bullshit ass club topped the cake, I don't see where I went wrong??? This had been a stressful year for me Id just like to leave the 'drama' behind thankyou.

JaniaBaniafan1.
You fled out that club🤣lame, I woulda turned up.

DomoniqueMonet Replying to Niquextrell
Im so sorry, but please keep my page strictly me and what goes on in my life, this is a non factor.

Niquextrell.
Get back with Kentrell love🥺.

The rest of the replies were either people saying we missed each other, some weird old guys with hookup lines, and lastly people asking abour Kalyce.

I decided to tweet one more thing before exiting twitter.

Domoniquemonet:
I have high hopes and beliefs Kalyce will be okay, she's a strong girl.

I left and headed to instagram checking my mentions, I knew I shouldn't have and I knew exactly what Id find or worse but I did anyways.

I continued to see videos of the same girl popping up and decided to click and read the headline.

NbaYoungboy spotted hugged up with new girlfriend.

My heart began to beat faster and I watched the video, it showed her laying on his chest trying to record him and he looked disappointed simply looking at her camera then back to his phone. She panned the camera back on her face smiling, "all mine." She said ending it.

I tried to hide my emotion, though I was here in the shower by myself I still felt the need to prove to myself I was over him. Weird since I was already reading comments, most said he didn't want her, she was dumb, just another girlfriend, some people brought up Jania and some brought up me. Either way none were good unless it was about how pretty she was.

I could admit it, she was pretty, pretty enough to make my heart sink when I found her page and clicked the first picture.

She looked taken care of, by her clothes and environment she probably even had her own money before him.

"Leilani..." I said to myself trying to pronounce her name, the comments were filled with either heart eyes, questions about Kentrell or complaints, some even said she was the prettiest he's been with. That hurt even more, well I couldn't admit that.

I noticed she was currently live and thats when I quickly set my phone down, turned the shower off and got out grabbing a towel, not bothering to dry off and rushed to find Kae.

"Kae!" I yelled to her sitting on the couch slicking Kindleys hair up into a pretty puff, she looked to me and I sat beside her. "I need to see your phone quickly," she looked to the armrest picking it up and handed me it, "Why what happened you ran out that shower fast as hell."

"Well I just wanted to join this girls live, I figured since you like to stay out the way they wont suspect anything if you join."

She nodded and I typed her @ in joining and sat back in the seat watching, she seemed pissed, Tossing her hair and began finishing a sentence she started when I wasnt there.

"And yall swear yall be knowin what the fuck is goin on but you really dont see the shit that goes on behind closed fuckin' doors like— if this nigga really..if this really really didn't want me why the fuck you think he would let me record like that dont make sense yall just fuckin slow, he came into my dms I didn't come into his—" She looked up to someone and I could hear Kentrells voice in the background making both me and Kindley intrigued.

"Ay end that live," He simply said and she shook her head going off.

I set the phone down looking to Kae and she cracked a laugh, "What?" I asked.

"Well if they are together she definetly doesn't seem to have any og kind of position, I mean she ended that shit quick as hell." She wrapped the second loop around kindleys hair and turned her face toward her to do her edges, "I mean I dont know maybe he didnt want her to say too much or anyone to know about their buisness."

"Nah cause you know damn well he would have let you talk your shit, probably adlib yo ass in the background like the city girls."

I smirked, "You're so messy Kae."

"Be messy offline." She said and I nodded, "Well Im gonna get ready for work now Ill probably be home by 10," She nodded this time and I got up to go finish getting ready in the bathroom and put my clothes on.

I was tired of always acting unphased but I sucked it up and kept a smile on my face, once I finished getting ready I grabbed my purse and phone, came to give Kindley a hug and kiss and left out the front door to unlock my car.

I got in starting it up and was on my way, I turned the radio up and looked out the window at the red light, looking at all the parked cars and city lights. I looked back forward and continued my regular route to work when I noticed the traffic ahead of me and sighed.

"I can never win..." I said silently to myself.

I still had plenty of time before I had to be at work but I still didn't want to sit there in traffic. I couldnt let it put me in a bad mood, I tapped the wheel humming the lyrics to the dangerous throwback playing by meek mill and moved my head to the beat lip syncing it.

looking around at all the lights at night and the music, something felt ethereal. I enjoyed the moment while I had it, for some reason I smiled.

It felt like traffic had gone by faster and I continued on my way to work still smiling despite the song change. My radio went down and I looked to it seeing an incoming call, and heard my phone ring.

I looked to it then the road consistently picking Kalyce's call up.

"Hey Nique, uhm..You said to call you when it's time?" She sound petrified and I cursed pulling into a gas station to stop my car and turn around.