p22.

"Say Nique, whea all that energy go?"

He didnt give me a moment to breathe. As soon as he got inside he was already using all his horsepower on me, yanking me back by my hair and leaning forward to hover above me.

"Since you wanna act stuck up, tell me you luh' me."

"I- I lov—" I was interrupted by him smacking me on my ass with a strength I knew he was waiting to use.

He laughed at my flinch, "Ian hear you."

"I love y—" He smacked it once again a bit harder this time causing me to wince.

"Ian fuckin hear you you betta speak up."

Finally I said a bit louder not to wake Kindley, "I love you..."

With that he dropped me but definitely wasnt done, pushing down to put more arch into my back and grabbing onto my love handles allowing him to speed up.

"I wanna know who's pussy this is."

I mumbled out clenching onto the sheets, my stomach was filled with butterflies and I could tell I was getting close, I dragged myself away a bit with all I could.

He grabbed onto my waist slamming me back onto him with a menacing ass chuckle, "Ay dont try to run na' you gone take alla this shit, answer the question."

"y-yours." I uttered out.

That was the last thing I said before we both heard loud crying from Kinds room causing us both to groan.

"Whea you goin, she can wait about 30 seconds."

I mugged him pulling my jersey down and throwing his shirt at him.

"Kentrell your daughter is crying."

"we gone act like I wasnt finna fuck yo shit up and make another?"

I laughed at that soon stopping once I almost fell limping my way to the door.

I looked back to him to see him about ready to burst out laughing at me.

...

"Damn you really just gone leave me?"

"Well I'm only here for Kind like you be sayin so."

"Okay mr Gaulden, I may have wanted to see you aswell...a little bit, now will you stay a little longer?"

"Tell me you love me and ima stay the night."

"I'm not finna kiss yo ass its either you stay or you leave."

"Ite ima fuck wit you then."

I smacked my lips watching him leave Kinds room, rolling my eyes and following behind.

"Okay okay okay, I love you whatever."

Almost instantly he threw a wide ass smile on his face turning to me causing us both to laugh.

"So this means movie night."

"Uh uhn you ain say nun about no damn movie night."

"Oh well, suprise movie night."

"Bye."

He turned around to the door now but I grabbed his arm before he could leave.

"Cmon pleaseee! You can pick it out and everything."

I puckered my lip out trying to drag him only getting a couple steps to my room.

"I just wanna...Possibly rebuild our relationship."

"Just find a fuckin movie." His provanity predator ass said.

I squealed dragging him to my bedroom.

Just hopefully we would do things right this time around.

(sorry for my huge break and this weak ass chapter☹️,  I debated on writing a sex scene or not but felt like I had to for the wait and it still came out ass. I probably should have just spent more time on it instead of writing and erasing constantly.

But yeah, dont worry Ill hopefully write another that wont be weak asl💀, and I'll be more active sooooo hopefully you guys are happy with my decision to bring them back together for now)!