39.

The plan was simple, Kentrell wanted to fight and of course I wanted revenge. Id play it cool and once we got to the house Kentrell would get to handle him. I definitely wasnt to be fucked with.

Lord was I glad to be back on good terms.

So I called Trey and Apologized, I told him he was the only person I really cared about yadda yadda all that lovey dovey stuff but atleast he'd trust me now.

I spoke to Kentrell as well before making any tweets captions or comments just so he'd know it was all apart of the act.

Domoniquemonet
@Treyvlone the only one that I want🤞🏽.

He wasted no time liking and retweeting it and I had him just where I wanted him.

I decided to call Kalyce during her break just to let her know what was going on since I told her everything.

It took a couple rings before she answered but she finally did with a screen of her in the locker room refreshing herself up.

"Bitch you'll never believe what Im gonna tell you."

"Cant know until you tell me." She said staring in the mirror straightening her hair.

"Well, you're definetly gonna be disappointed in me but..." I ran my fingers through my hair thinking on how to sugarcoat it.

"I was dropping Kindley off...And me and Kentrell talked, one thing led to another and we might have had sex."

"Bitch—"

"But thats not it."

She looked at the camera with her jaw still dropped.

"Trey found out, and of course we got into an argument and that sloppy built ass nigga gone put his hands on me."

"He hit you!?"

I nodded, "But the thing is, I told Kentrell and now we have a plan."

She shook her head, "This is all too much, I mean I thought you were done with Kentrell you practically said you hated him."

"I know how it seems and I know I have my moments but its just like no matter how hard I try I cant get rid of him...Or his place in my heart I mean hes my baby father."

"Well it just seems a little toxic to me."

I furrowed my eyebrows but she continued.

"So Trey really put his hands on you?"

"Yeah."

"Girl I woulda knocked his ass out!"

"I am not about to fight no big ass nigga!"

"Well I would have atleast called 12 on dat ass, so whats the plan?"

"Well, Trey still thinks I'm for him and him and Kentrell dont really fuck with each other I guess, so he's been trying to make him jealous of our relationship."

She nodded.

"So we plan to 'make kentrell jealous' by him being all over me when I go pick up Kindley. But little does he know I told Kentrell about what happened and...You should know whats bound to happen."

"Damn you think Kentrell can fight?"

I was still tryna figure out why she seemed so curious but I shrugged it off.

"Uh duh, I mean hes a gang member if he starts losing he'll probably blow his head off anyway."

"Ahuh."

"Well Ill call you back after it all goes down." I said nearly ending the call.

"Wait! I wanna see this all happen."

"Well I mean there wont be much to see I kinda have to be in and out I wont really have time to show you a fight."

"Well atleast Ill hear it."

"You sound hella invested in all of this."

"Look at it like this, you wont have to explain or tell me anything when I was basically there."

I shook my head, "Whatever, but Trey wont be here in another hour so if you're available Ill just call then."

She nodded, "Ill sneak back in here."

"Alright bye Kalyce."

"Byeeee."

I hung up on her ass quickly enough to cut her off.

Something about all those questions and wanting to be on the phone didnt sit right with me, I didnt want to jump to conclusions but she was definitely doing the most.

I got up and got Kindleys carseat ready etc before Trey would get here.

Doubt and Regret crossed my mind, I didnt want anything to go too far and if anything did go too far I wouldn't wanna be the cause of someones death. But regardless I wasn't just gonna let him get away with this.

So I ate a bowl of cereal, then brushed my teeth and washed my face in the shower then got dressed and waited outside for his car to pull up with the time I wasted.

Finally it parked and I took a deep breath before opening the door to the backseat.

"Whatchu doin?"

"Oh I was just.."

"Get inna front."

I gave a thin lipped smile closing the door and instead getting in the passenger.

"Wheres my kiss at?" He says looking over to me with a slight grin.

Something cocky must have gotten into him because he was definitely creeping me out.

"Lets save that for later." I said pulling off a fake smile back and he nodded.

"Fasho."

With that he drove off and I looked out the window avoiding him the whole time, I felt his eyes on me burning through me like lasers but I tried to act like I couldn't tell.

His hand goes to my thigh halfway through the ride and yet all I could do was pray we'd make it to the house faster.

And just as I hoped for he turned the instructions off and we pulled into an already opened gate.

I texted Kalyce, she'd be my only sense of comfort. I was honestly a bit nervous about this entire 'plan'