63.

Of course we got our asses in the car and were right on our way to Kentrells house, and I brought a small bag with me too, I felt bad that he didn't get to see Kindley in so long but she definitely had me fucked up.

So we wasted no time to get there and I didn't have any mercy coming to bang on the door, folding my arms letting my face wear my emotion as I waited on someone to open the door. Once I saw Kentrell I tried to peak past him searching for wherever that bitch was. He smacked his lips causing me to look back at him, "Mane I hope you ain comin hea to fight anotha girl Im wit."

I furrowed my eyebrows hearing him say that, because if 1 + 1 was 2 and 5 + 5 was 10.....He had me fucked up and in the moment I didnt mind letting him know. "Fight anoth— Excuse me Kentrell do you know what she posted?"

Before he could even start Kaevaria came beside me looking to me then him, "Well maybe you should check the females you're with and not her you must not have seen what the bitch you're with posted on her story."

I tried stepping in but instead he blocked my path and I tried pushing him this time. Instead he grabbed my arm, pulling me both inside and aside once I tried fighting out his grip. "Bruh Kentrell— get off of me we're not doing this shit ever again," I looked to Kaevaria tilting my head to the stairs, "Go get Kindley."

She didnt waste any time going for the stairs and I looked back to Kentrell trying my best to push him off.

"Say why the fuck you tryn' fight me what the fuck is you doin Nique?" I finally got out his grip grabbing my phone out and went to show him the post that I had to scroll through her tags for being she deleted them. "She posted all this shit, all this petty ass shit for no reason I didn't have a problem wit that bitch its her fault all this started."

He breathed out looking to the phone then me and raised his eyebrows walking off to the stairs, "You ain finna fight ha though."

"I didn't come here to fight but if thats what shes on thats whats gonna happen what do you mean Im not fighting her?"

"Yall can take Kindley back...For a little but you not finna fight ha."

I grabbed his arm stopping him from taking another step, "Kentrell are you seriously about to choose this bitch over your daughter? She can stay but you're fine with our daughter going."

"Thats not what I said." He told me.

"Thats what it sounds like, so how about this," I pointed to Kaevaria seeing as held Kindley in her arms exiting it aswell as a half full backpack. "You can keep that hoe in here thats fine...But dont expect to see Kindley again anytime soon, or you could do whats right and choose your daughter."

He looked to Kindley in Kaevarias arms, looking back to him and a confused expression painted her face.

"You can choose you're daughter and get rid of that bitch." I added on just incase he was confused.

He came toward Kae after Id said that, taking Kindley from her and held her over his shoulder, "Leih," He called her and she came out the room, looking both scared and concerned asf. Coming to stand beside him keeping her distance from the two of us, Kaevaria twisted her head cockily as she came to stand beside me at the bottom of the stairs. I looked to her trying to fight a smirk, she probably gave her a few words before taking Kindley back.

"You gotta pack yo shit wit you," Kentrell told her, grabbing her arm with his free hand trying to straddle her back into the room and she fought her way away from it pointing to me. "So you're really choosing this bitch over me like she can do anything for you shes a baby mama Kentrell."

Kaevaria looked to me then back to her, "Shes more then a baby mama girl you were just shakin in your boots."

"Say look my baby mama aint no bitch leih chillout," He told her tossing her into the room this time, I could tell he was trying his best not to get Kindley caught in the mix.

"Nonono look...You know what thats fine." I made my way up the stairs and Kae furrowed her eyebrows watching me.

"Im just a bitch right? Or a baby mama whatever she called me...She's right, she can stay Kentrell no need to kick her out." I made my way into the room standing beside him as I looked to her, "Ill just show her how much 'nothing' can do for him."

I could just picture Kae excited over that, probably why I smirked while I looked to Leihlani, that and the fact I had a whole plan running a treadmill in my head.

Kentrell looked to me then her, knowing to stay quiet.

"But if you're keeping her around my daughter you're keeping me around aswell." I looked to him.

...

So just as I said, Id stick around just as Kindley would. I didnt start any more interaction with Leihlani. I didn't have to do it on my own, she mostly stayed behind Kentrell most the time anyways if I entered a room they were in.

So with me and Kentrell taking turns watching Kindley I waited until things got late to talk to him about the whole situation, I carried that small bag I brought with me from the car and to the bathroom to get changed. Making sure I kept a robe over what I had on throughout the house. And of course I was on my way to talk to Kentrell.

I knocked on their bedroom door, stepping back as I waited on someone to open it.

Finally his servant came to get it, sizing me once she opened the door and looked back to Kentrell. Going to sit quietly on the bed, a bit away from him and I assumed he'd probably chewed her out about what she said earlier to make them so distant. He was layed acrossed the bed, watching videos with a half asleep Kindley on her ipad. She was too young to really need one but when her dad was rich what did it matter.

He seemed calm with her, finally at a sense of happiness he hadn't been at in a long time. I really saw the resemblance when they were together.

"Kentrell."

He looked to me and I tilted my head toward the door stepping out, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

He looked to me for a moment nodding and set the ipad down to slide himself out the bed, lazily as he'd always done. "Dont try anything," I cut my eyes to Leihlani and she opened her mouth to speak, looking to Kentrell and shut it.

Once he exited I closed the door behind him leading my way down to the guest room I was staying in, it was nice so I didn't have a complaint. I closed the door behind him and made sure to lock it.

"How about we sit down to talk," I told him, grabbing his hand and brought him to sit on the bed.

"So I wanted to talk to you about..leih."

"I know she said that disrespectful ass shit earlier, Ian let shit slide."

"What do you mean?" I looked to the door then him.

"I mean she ain gone be hea too long."

"I appreciate that instead of her just getting a slap on the wrist," I said.

"Ion be givin nobody a slap onna wrist," He furrowed his eyebrows and I breathed out, "I know you dont...Thats not what Im saying Kentrell, some people would have." I told him, I didn't want an argument.

He got quiet, instead looking to the floor.

"I didn't come get you to argue or anything, actually I did for another reason," I said, thinking of what to say next when Id finished.

"I was thinking about that thing she said...About how I cant do anything for you," I turned his face back to me, looking to his lips once I did and made my way over onto his lap. "But I guess only you can be the judge of that so..."

He looked up to me, moving my robe off my shoulders for me. One thing I knew it just how easy it was to get dick out of him when it came to me.

PETTY NIQUE🙄 Now Leihlani can hear her roar.

sorry if there are any typos I be half asleep writin at times.