p13.

Kentrell just kinda went mia, the gender reveal was coming up so I didnt worry too much about it

Kentrell just kinda went mia, the gender reveal was coming up so I didnt worry too much about it.  He always had a new girlfriend every month until me but I couldnt lie I was a bit worried about being replaced.

I might have been wrong but we were only going as friends so I decided to let Aries take me out on a mini friend date, no one would know and I wasn't cheating anyways.

"So how far along are you?"

"5 months actually." I smiled looking down while playing with my straw swirling it in the glass.

He nodded smiling in return, "So who's the father if you don't mind me asking?"

The question made me jump a bit, Im sure he couldnt tell since I only looked up at him before giving a dismissive laugh, "You're gonna think I sound crazy."

"Nah I promise you I wont."

"Do you l— well everyone knows him."

He laughed, "Cmon."

"okay okay okay, you obviously know Youngboy?"

He smacked his lips lifting his chin up, "Nba Youngboy?"

"I lie to you not! I promise you, I even have proof." I grabbed my phone and he leaned in staring down at the video I showed him.

It was a video of me trying to cover my face while on his chest and him constantly telling me to show my face.

"Damn...You guys are still yknow?"

"Well I mean— I dont know it's complicated. Okay so we got into an argument recently and I dont know if we broke up somehow bht we havent been speaking at all since."

he nodded, "If you ever wanna talk about it Ill be here. Im still stuck on the fact you told me like it was nothing I mean hes one of the hottest out."

I smiled at that, "Yeah, I mean of course hes "Youngboy" but when you hang around him enough he just." I looked up mesmerized with the thought of him.

"Hes "Kentrell" but...It doesnt make him any less it honestly makes me love him more— well like. I dont know Im not sure."

I snapped out of it noticing his inquisitive expression. "Sorry I just—"

"No I get it, trust me I know how it is when you really love someone."

there was a silence, an awkward silence of us just eating together before he broke the ice. "Howd you guys meet?"

"Chile, see now you really gone judge me."

"Trust me Im not the type."

"Well, I ended up taking a break year from college but I turned to stripping when I didnt have any other way to make money. I know you're thinking why not work at mcdonalds but bitch who finna walk up in there and see me?"

"If you see anything with a big ass M on it its gone have to stand fa' Michael Kors baby."

He laughed but I was dead motherfuckin serious.

"But people will see you stripping?"

"Okay and they also gone see them dollars flyin on stage."

He continued chuckling at my replies but I didnt get what was funny.

"So one day him and his friends decided to come in and yknow, one thing led to another he liked my dancing and wanted a private session. So one thing led to another I got knocked up and boop! Now I have a baby on the way." I smiled at the end before munching down on one of the shrimp.

"I know your nails are always done huh?"

I flashed my acrylics before finally finishing the shrimp and putting all the tails on a plate.

We continued talking about our past relationships until it was finally starting to get darker outside.

We got in his car and just before we got close to the house is when Freeddawg started playing (my favorite and always will be my favorite☺️.)

"Awwwshit!" I laughed and he did the same glancing over to me then back at the rode.

"Oh what this yo song?"

"I know every lyric of course!"

I pulled my phone out to record and neither of us could resist singing the lyrics and blasting the radio with all our might as if we knew wtf he was talkin about wit his gang bangin ass.

I probably should have checked to make sure you couldnt see him but in the moment it didnt matter adding the video to my instagram story.

The night finally ended and he dropped me off, I didnt feel right with any physical contact so I thanked him for everything before I leaving.

After getting inside I waited for the lights to go off signifying he had droven off.

It took a while for him to finally leave but I brushed it off heading upstairs to do my nightly routine.