p3

I dragged the razor acrossed almost my entire body, this was a dick appointment I could not fuck up with especially my first ever

After a while I got out the shower looking in the mirror for a moment to make sure I looked alright taking my shower cap off fixing my hair up a bit. I routined myself spraying perfume as a last step going to get dressed.

In the midst of throwing the jacket off my shoulder I was startled by multiple doorbell rings. "Here we go." I rushed downstairs sliding my feet into my slippers along the way making sure I checked the peep hole first. Sis this nigga was still fine as fuck, I took a breather opening the door.

He hovered above me without my heels causing his eyebrows to furrow, despite me being shorter we locked eyes. His intimidation shocked me at a lost for words, something about his eyes made me shiver.

He playfully tilted his head causing me to tilt mine as we did them both right to left before laughing as I stepped out the way for him to come in with a smile, "You make good money" He stated looking around.

I expected him to go straight for the stairs so I made it a point to walk to them. "I mean...You could say that, Just so you know upstairs is off limits." He looked kinda shocked as if I had him..some sort of fucked up,

"Say, I go where I want."

That raised my eyebrow "In your residence, not mine."

"mncht—" He smacked his lips approaching me with his hands out, "So whatchu wanna do, you gone keep me down here?" Fuck— I didnt mean to but I flinched, he was so unpredictable at this point I wanted to just move aside and let him up but instead I stood my ground. We were just playing after all.

"In my house, I think so." He knelt down like this was some sort of basketball game so I did the same. Slowly he went left, then right and once I followed him he did a quick ass spin move running up the stairs, his footsteps were so heavy.

I followed behind him with a scream, "Kentrell! Nigga this is not yo house!" He was like an annoying ass kid, but a fine ass annoying kid I watched him rush into the bathroom that was connected to my room hoping he wouldnt realize what the door led to.

"Get out my bathroom!" His laugh sounded obnoxious at times but it was cute on him. By the time I got in the bathroom he was already busting through the bedroom door shutting it in my face, my heart was throbbing through my chest hoping he wouldnt go through my stuff as I tried twisting the knob it wouldnt budge.

Who just this hulk smash strong.
So I went the other way through the hall opening the door to see he was already scuffling through my top, middle, then lastly or worstly bottom drawer. "Wait!-" He turned around with multiple toys in hand "Awh- You fuckin nasty!" I huffed walking over to snatch the stuff from out his hand.

He pressed the button on one watching it spin causing his jaw to drop, "I know yo pussy hang to the floor wit this shit." A bit offended I yanked it putting the stuff all back.

"Ill have you know Im a virgin, and these toys arent even big enough to..''make me loose'" they were all vibrators or small enough things.

"How you gone be a stripper and be a virgin." He sat on the bed straight faced.

"Im a stripper to make money not be a hoe."

"You prolly cant take dick for nothin' I just know you a runner." My mouth formed an 'O'
as I looked at him, "Oh I can take dick trust me."

"How you know if you never fucked nobody befo?" I finished putting it all away and tidying my drawers before going to walk back downstairs, he lifted my shirt pulling me back by my shorts as I fell into his lap back into the position from the club. "I said how you know if you never fucked anybody." His emphasis on his words turned me on but I tried not to show it.

I sighed, "Maybe I dont know." His breathing on my neck caused me to flinch eyeing our reflection in the mirror, for him to be this fine...His eyes were verted over to me and his lip centimeters from my neck.

"Come find out."

Im not sure if I want them to fuck or not, if I dont get feedback maybe Ill rewrite the chapter or keep her a virgin for a while, but if you guys like it Ill have them, "have a lil sex👉🏽👈🏽"

The next chapter will be all the characters sorry for not doing it first.