46.

I couldn't help but wake up out of my sleep to terrible dreams constantly, tossing and turning lightly attempting not to wake him. But it failed, I turned back to my right side and was met by a weary Kentrell rubbing his eye.

"Oh sorry Trell I was..." He shook his head, "You good, why you can't sleep or somethin?" He asked and I shook my head aswell giving a side smile. "I just keep having these dreams...I dont know."

"What happened?" He asked clearly tired both physically and vocally the way his voice scratched and rasped when he spoke. "Are you sure? If you really wanna know I could tell you in the morning."
He shook his head, "Nah lemme know." So I sighed and gave in.

"Well...Its like their all almost about the same thing, but I can never just realize its a dream. Each one shocks me just as much, I keep having these dreams where I'm all excited and nervous on our wedding day. All my old friends were there, and even my mom. Diamond and Alexis, but the catch is everyones friends. The wedding starts and I'm so happy each time I start crying but as soon as I go to walk down the aisle theres some other girl in in my spot with my dress and..." I just sighed and looked up at him.

"Who tha girl?"

"I think she was Kalyce...Im not trying to be petty or anything I promise I jus—"

"Cmea." He said giving a little head nod and I looked at him confused. He just looked at me waiting so I did, I came closer so I could burry my face into the crook of his neck.

"I know that shit fucked with yo mental, ian never mean to do some shit like that to you."

"How wouldn't you mean to fuck my bestfriend?" I said squinting.

"Alotta the shit I did back then was insecurity, just shit to make you hate yo self as much as I did when you left." He looked from the ceiling to me and we looked at each other for a moment.

"Babe.."

That made him raise his eyebrows looking at me, "Ian heard you say that in a long time."

"Well it I'm your fiance I think we'd have to be a couple for a while huh?" I said smiling, I lifted the cover so I could crawl ontop of his lap looking down at him. "Say, Nique I'm tired as fuck."

"And Im tired of life without that dick so I guess we both even."

"Ill give you that shit inna mornin' you betta go back to sleep."

"I'm scared I'll have another dream, look I'll do all the work."

He poked his bottom lip out at me making me smile, "Please babe..." I went down to kiss him. He just raised his eyebrows until I went down to kiss his neck, being dominant to Kentrell was weird but I couldn't go another night without this.

"Atleast..." I got off of him and instead got between his legs on my knees, "Let me do this."

"You'on gotta say too much na'" He said going to take off his ethikas and I helped him.

Up close I realized this was gonna be hard but I was willing to do it for him. Besides I wanted to be dom for once. "You dont happen to have any...handcuffs or anything?"

"What you tryna tie me up or somethin?" I nodded with a smirk and he shook his head, "You not tyin shit up. Put them around yo wrists and lets see if you know how to suck dick without yo hands." My smile soon went away and I layed down more comfortably picking it up. The shit was heavier then I thought.

I started off drooling down onto it so it would be easier and stroked it around slowly. Finally I pressed my lips down onto it and moved my head up then down, swirling my tongue in a circle over the tip, I felt my hair being moved over and out my face making me look up at him. He licked his lips, staring straight back at me and I instead closed my eyes.

I tilted my head slurping my way down the side of his shaft and down to his scrotum (no bcus "balls"...no) and kissed them lightly before holding as much as I could in my mouth kissing and sucking onto them, I used one hand to stroke his dick multitasking.

"Fuck Nique.." He said tilting his head letting out a hiss.

I seperated from them, almost pulling them away and releasing with a smacking sound before going back to what I was doing before. I drew my tongue and lips around the tip a couple times, twisting my hand slowly while I stroked the bottom until I felt it was time to stop stalling. I moved my hands out the way forcing myself to go all the way down whimpering under my breath. My eyes watered and even a tear fell down but I atleast went almost all the way down, twitching at the back of my throat and finally I came back up with a moan saliva built up from his dick to my lips.

I looked back up at him stroking with now two hands and sped up.

I could tell he was getting closer, I massaged his scrotum with now one of my hands and went deeper looking at him whilst I did so.

He leaned his head back against the headboard, eyes closed and hummed to himself lowly.

I gave myself a quick break, or atleast my jaw. Stroking as fast as I thought he'd like and watched as his expressions changed, something about it made me smirk. Seeing him vulnerable to my every touch, listening to the quiet moans he tried to keep under his breath. And finally.

"Fuck Nique, I think Im—..." He looked back at me, "Here.." I said grabbing his hand and bringing it to my hair just incase he wanted to move me to his tempo or anything. I went back to sucking and he didn't waste anytime grabbing a handfull of my hair, I just prayed he wouldn't pull or somethin and snatch my lace off.

He didn't move me yet, instead he went back to leaning his head back onto the headboard.

"Nique Im finna cum.." He said and I noticed him finally pushing me down lower, I didn't expect him to go too far until, "Shit I'm cumming.." He said and I was pushed all the way down for my lips to meet his abdomen.

I let out a single cough, my vision got blurry from my eyes watering but I definitely felt my cheeks and throat clog up. Finally I heard him moan and if I wasnt choking right now Id smile. I took a second to swallow, struggling as it wasn't my thing but who would I be not to then looked back at him.

"It's cute when you moan like that." I said going to stroke one last time but he moved my hand quicker then ever before making me laugh, I got up out of the bed to wash my hands. Looking up into the mirror reflection wiped the tear from off my cheek, my eyes looked a little red but atleast it was for a good reason. I dried my hands off and stepped out the bathroom to see him still trying to keep going, each time he'd try to stroke trembling. I just laughed shaking my head.

"Not you still tryna—"

He looked over to me startled and we both laughed, I came over to the bed crawling over him instead of just getting on my side. "Why you aint just..."

"Well now that I'm daddy I think I get to do what I want."

"Ay dont get too—" I was already under the covers, my back turned to him and my eyes closed before he could even say anything back.

He looked at me for a moment before getting under himself and getting ready to go to sleep aswell, I smiled and let myself drift off.

(just an update since ive been gone so long ).