50.

We scanned through the grocery store putting all the things we felt we needed in the cart. Since we couldnt decide on dinner tomorrow for the weekend we decided pizza would be the move. After paying for and bagging our groceries we headed out the store to the car loading the bags into the trunk and I placed Kind in her car seat gently. I got into the passenger and Kae drove.

Kae definitely gave a genuine vibe. She made me happy from simply being around her, she was great with Kind and with advice.

I could tell she wanted to see me in the right place, she earned all my respect and even trust. We played the radio lowly and once we got back to Kaevaria's place I grabbed a couple bags as did she when my phone started to ring. With Kindley in my arm I looked to Kae, "Could you bring the bags in for me, Ill bring Kindley to the room I just got a phone call."
She nodded and I pulled my phone out of my pocket  furrowing my eyebrows at the number.

It looked familiar...

I brought her to the bathroom to give her a quick bath after being outside and placed the phone in the crook of my neck after answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Nique..." I finally got the clue as to who it was, it was Kalyce. "Hey is this Kalyce?" I said placing kind to sit on the toilet for a minute while I went to get all her bath toys from her room, Kae still bringing in bags. "Yeah this is, I was just calling to talk to you I know I have alot of explaining to do and...I just feel like I owe you as many apologies as I can give."

"Kalyce honestly its fine honestly." It wasn't but I couldn't hold a grudge, I had to grow up and be the bigger person.

"No I just ...Well that's not all."

"Hm?" I said returning to the bathroom and undressing and placing kind into the medium warm tub with bubbles and now toys. "I hope you wont be mad but I spoke with your mom recently." I furrowed my eyebrows looking at the phone, because girl what. "And she's apart of the reason I called, she told me how much she missed you and just how sorry she is. It made me realize how much you've been through and how much Ive missed you, I know I fucked up but I just hope we can atleast go over things at dinner."

"With my mother?"

"Uhm, if you dont mind."

I took a deep breath closing my eyes before responding, "When?" "Maybe we can try brunch sunday?" I thought for a moment before nodding forgetting they couldn't see me. "Alright well. I'll see you two then I guess."

"Thankyou so much Domo honestly."

"Alright I have to get Kindley situated so Ill call you later." "Alright." She said and I hung up sighing.

"What are we gonna do Kind?" She just looked at me innocent and confused playing with her pink duckie.

Once I finished giving her a bath I lotioned her up and brought her to the living room turning the tv off so she could have freedom.

I got to the kitchen meeting up with Kae as I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, "You'll never believe who just called me."

"Dont tell me he..."

I shook my head, "Nope, Kalyce. She called me apologizing and talking about my mom, now she wants to go out for brunch sunday." She raised an eyebrow, "What'd she say about your mom?"
"Just how they miss me, I think she's coming."
She nodded.